Whats in a name

HeuristicMonkey

part time human
Reaction score
I've had a ton of whispers asking me 'Whats the name about?'. So in order to for me to simply say ''check the forums" instead of my usual long winded answer, read "The Heuristic Triangle: Learning how we learn" by Dell Mactaighain. Job done

Shak

Staff member
Reaction score
I've had a ton of whispers asking me 'Whats the name about?'. So in order to for me to simply say ''check the forums" instead of my usual long winded answer, read "The Heuristic Triangle: Learning how we learn" by Dell Mactaighain. Job done
Mine doesn't involve reading a whole book! I'm called Shak because I look like an old shed.

HeuristicMonkey

part time human
Reaction score
keep 'em comin'! - i love finding out about why people chose their names

hell2bwith76

UKChat Expert
Reaction score
This was created by me in a time when it was popular to use a mix of numbers and letters in a screen name . Would you believe 22 years ago !? :)
Only alterations ever have been in the end number(s).

Ingrid1965

UKChat Expert
Reaction score
keep 'em comin'! - i love finding out about why people chose their names
I didn't chose it my oldest sister did because she had seen a film with Ingrid Bergmann in it. Aunts hat the name Sabine Monique Astrid for me and I like that better but what could I do as BABY!

Moriarty

UKChat Celebrity
Reaction score
Hell is always annoyed :)

Mines just who would be Sherlock and figure out who I used to be before I changed my name after vowing I would never chat again and randomising my e-mail and password for my old account lol

yaris

UKChat Expert
Reaction score
Used to drive a Yaris when i first started to use chatrooms, i had a number after the name, then dropped it when the site changed.

MissTwix

UKChat Familiar
Reaction score
If i had a quid for everytime I've had a PM asking me how many fingers, I'd be rich.... get some imagination random PMer's :rolleyes:, oh and btw that's not how I came by the name :p

Poco_Loco

✪ Administrator
Reaction score
Mine is Portuguese slang ....

Slightly or a little Crazy ☆☆

Whiskers

Miss Angelic ;)
Reaction score
I used to chat elsewhere and was messing about with the Snapchat filter and this whiskers one came up and a friend of mine suggested it I hope he's OK haven't spoke to him in a while

Back