What would you do..?

TheBabayaga

Life is but a Dream within a dream
Reaction score
Wached a documentary T'other day about what length Mothers would go to safeguard/protect their children. Mess with a Mother's child and
I swear makes the likes of Tony mantano, Al capone look like your friendly old lady living next door help you across the road. They fruckin ruthless!

Almost forgot what the point of my another great forum post was..that's it, now this really only applies to Mothers. Daddies, er..yea they can answer but
it's not the sem, they didn't carry and provide a safe place for life to sprout for 9 months.

Question without further a do albeit I shall ask it . Al beit!:
What would you do if some random person tried to snatch your child and scarpa off with it:
1. Give chase, catch em and kill em.
2. same as above but not kill em.
3. Tell em off.
4. Call powlees, and tell em owwf.
5. Find out where they live, then train your child in the ways of the Ninja, when gets to age 18, hand em the address.

imgbin_mother-anger-png.png

Aqua1

UKChat Familiar
Reaction score
No 2! Once I've caught em, hold em down until my husband gets there .

LadyOnArooftop

UKChat Celebrity
Reaction score
No 4. Chase them, tell them off, and report it to the police. Then again, I might put it on facebook or go to the newspapers. :rolleyes:

Moriarty

UKChat Celebrity
Reaction score
Assuming it was somewhere public, restrain them and await the police.
If it was private, well I would not let a kid out of my sight unless I had to, if the incident happened say after they went to a party and I was left to pick up the peices, then I would persue them under all avenues under the law until it failed, then wait.

After a while everyone lets thier guard down and the attention goes away if there is no legal case.
Then you can get justice.

Back