What would you do?

TheBabayaga

Life is but a Dream within a dream
Reaction score
Fowacast.Check. Mitts.Check. Scarf.Check. Water bottle.Check. Wintercoat.Check........You are taking a leisurely stroll across a field stroke meadow, one that you have frequented a hundren times befowa. As you walk along minding your own business your golden retreiver stops, the lead tugs as a result. you turn your head half expecting her to be in the middle of a let nature do its thing , thing but instead your'e taken back. She's narling, showing her teeth..she growls in a very menacing way.

Suddenly you feel a strong jerk. You had to let the lead go otherwise dragged along you would have been it was that intense. She whimpers and then that's it, gone..nothing. Silence. Complete silence. Now you really are afraid. Your heart is pounding violently, uncontrollably against your chest. Mist appears out of nowwhere and a vampire materialises. just like the one from the Dracula Movies, fangs, red eyes, dastartdly look. The works...wTF are you going to do now?

Ingrid1965

UKChat Expert
Reaction score
What would I do?
First: Strong Jerk... How does that feel like? (I am a woman!)...... Second: I don't have a Labrador!...... Third: My Heart (these days) always pounds against my chest ( medication doesn't really works yet, but working on that) Forth: Mist out of no where, seen that once in 2013 and only 1 bridge was iced so I made a big fall with my bicycles and it Hurted...
Fifth: The Vampire is it Female or Male? Sixth: Male Vamipre and Good Looking... Bite Me...Slowely... Enjoy my warm blood in your Mouth... Enjoy my Body just for 1 Moment in Time..........
And when U leave, give me your cell phone number :)
Good Night Draculaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa

TheBabayaga

Reaction score
What would I do?
First: Strong Jerk... How does that feel like? (I am a woman!)...... Second: I don't have a Labrador!...... Third: My Heart (these days) always pounds against my chest ( medication doesn't really works yet, but working on that) Forth: Mist out of no where, seen that once in 2013 and only 1 bridge was iced so I made a big fall with my bicycles and it Hurted...
Fifth: The Vampire is it Female or Male? Sixth: Male Vamipre and Good Looking... Bite Me...Slowely... Enjoy my warm blood in your Mouth... Enjoy my Body just for 1 Moment in Time..........
And when U leave, give me your cell phone number :)
Good Night Draculaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa
I am Ironman!

TheBabayaga

Reaction score
So what has that got to do with the Iron Vampire that really is ironman ???
.its Iron man Mabootoo. Ok nothing , it has nothing ro do with Ironman. There you go. Happy now

Back