What is your favorite meal

bellofthedesert

Staff member
Reaction score
What is your all time favorite comfort meal? Mine is chili relleno with refried beans and spanish rice. It's to die for at a family-owned Mexican restaurant close to me - they do a fantastic job and their sauce is the bomb.

LadyOnArooftop

UKChat Celebrity
Reaction score
I do a nice chicken tikka masala. Asda's hot chicken tikka is ok if i'm in a hurry.

S

Steven56

I like to cookout on the grill, simple cheeseburger, hotdog. I make my own french fries. Grill up some onions in olive oil on the stove . Top the burger with lettuce, mustard. Sometimes top the hotdog with chili. Normally I eat healthy but in time of comfort taste beats out healthy ha-ha.

bellofthedesert

Staff member
Reaction score
I do a nice chicken tikka masala. Asda's hot chicken tikka is ok if i'm in a hurry.
I've never had that - I'll have to check it out. I can only take medium hot in spice. Is it very spicy?

bellofthedesert

Staff member
Reaction score
I like to cookout on the grill, simple cheeseburger, hotdog. I make my own french fries. Grill up some onions in olive oil on the stove . Top the burger with lettuce, mustard. Sometimes top the hotdog with chili. Normally I eat healthy but in time of comfort taste beats out healthy ha-ha.
So my favorite comfort hotdog is an all beef hot dog on a bun with a dill pickle wedge in the bun with it, mustard, and hot pastrami on top of it. The combo is just sooooooooo good.

S

Steven56

So my favorite comfort hotdog is an all beef hot dog on a bun with a dill pickle wedge in the bun with it, mustard, and hot pastrami on top of it. The combo is just sooooooooo good.
Sure does sounds yummy, can imagine the flavor too, I have to try it soon.

yaris

UKChat Expert
Reaction score
I do a mean Macaroni Cheese, once cooked i add crushed up cheese and onion crisps (chips) and grated cheese to the top and then grill till bubbling, it adds a bit of crunch!

Poco_Loco

✪ Administrator
Reaction score
Chicken.

Will there be Chicken ?

Poco_Loco

✪ Administrator
Reaction score

JoJoTia3rd

Staff member
Reaction score
I can't just name 1 meal so I shall put a few :) .... Sheperds Pie, Spag Bol, Sunday dinner with lamb, Mac n Cheese ( homemade cos shop bought is vile ) Lasangne with a side of salad n garlic bread also homemade :)

bellofthedesert

Staff member
Reaction score
I can't just name 1 meal so I shall put a few :) .... Sheperds Pie, Spag Bol, Sunday dinner with lamb, Mac n Cheese ( homemade cos shop bought is vile ) Lasangne with a side of salad n garlic bread also homemade :)
I gained 10 pounds reading that - and hell yeah, sistah! to all of them :D (Except shepherd pie...)

bellofthedesert

Staff member
Reaction score
Doubles, its a caribbean street food but if made at home it's even better .
The few times I've had "caribbean" food where I live, I enjoyed it tremendously.

bellofthedesert

Staff member
Reaction score
I do a mean Macaroni Cheese, once cooked i add crushed up cheese and onion crisps (chips) and grated cheese to the top and then grill till bubbling, it adds a bit of crunch!
I would so eat that...*snarls over the food*

Poco_Loco

✪ Administrator
Reaction score
C
h
i
c
k
e
n

!