What do you look for in a relationship?

C

CrazyCatLady

In a relationship I look for many things of course the usual, love, caring, sharing, openness, compatibly, trust, faithfulness, respect, boundaries, loyalty, support, attraction both physically and mentally etc, communication, honesty, a connection, vulnerability, and affection.

But I do think a relationship works both ways, so realistically someone who wants the same thing and is willing to work at it, because it isn't easy. Also for me as someone whose been through a lot someone whose also dealt with crap should i say, who gets that life's hard and that it can mess you up and affect you. So someone who is open minded and accepting as well, who see's past the obvious and can see behind the front etc.

A friend as well as a partner!
That is probably the best answer I've ever read in definition of what everybody wants in a relationship and in a partner. Well structured and very descriptive. A well done is definitely in order.

Claire8

UKChat Expert
Reaction score
That is probably the best answer I've ever read in definition of what everybody wants in a relationship and in a partner. Well structured and very descriptive. A well done is definitely in order.
Awwww thanks xx

Back