What do you do?

TheBabayaga

Life is but a Dream within a dream
Reaction score
You decide to go for walk at 11pm. Of course it is dark outside but you can't sleep and anyway its warm,calm and peaceful. That is what you tell yourself. That is how you justify it.

As you put your shoes on and reach for you jacket, you think you hear a softtapping on the front Door. Your jacket is hung on a stand literaly next to the front door so you are only 2 feet away. As you slide your left arm into the jacket..there it is again, definately some one tapping the door. Not knocking, more of a soft tapping.
You look back into the living room and your poodle has a deep grow, showing her teeth. She never does that; ever!

Who ever it is, they/he/she whoever the fruck it is, doesn't want to attract attention. Why?....What do you do ?

Dropship

UKChat Initiate
Reaction score
Rule 1- Don't open your door..:)
"It's a dangerous business going out your door"- Bilbo Baggins

Dropship

UKChat Initiate
Reaction score
Opening our doors is fraught with danger, because we might come face to face with a terrorist, a psycho, an alien, or even worse- a Jehovah's Witness..:)

PS- a few years ago I was expecting the meter reader, so when my doorbell went I assumed it was him and released the street door lock.
I live on the 3rd floor, so I began walking down the stairwell to meet him, but I heard voices and footsteps coming up, so I called out "Is that the meter reader?" and somebody replied "No, we're Jehovah's Witnesses".
So I slunk quietly back to my flat and shut the door, and never opened it when they started knocking.
Eventually they went away and I eyeballed them from my window, there were about 6 of them going house-to-house down the street, and some of them were dishy women which made me almost regret not letting them in..:)

A_Son_of_God

Forum Reasoner - Nemesis of the Trolls
Reaction score
Opening our doors is fraught with danger, because we might come face to face with a terrorist, a psycho, an alien, or even worse- a Jehovah's Witness..:)

PS- a few years ago I was expecting the meter reader, so when my doorbell went I assumed it was him and released the street door lock.
I live on the 3rd floor, so I began walking down the stairwell to meet him, but I heard voices and footsteps coming up, so I called out "Is that the meter reader?" and somebody replied "No, we're Jehovah's Witnesses".
So I slunk quietly back to my flat and shut the door, and never opened it when they started knocking.
Eventually they went away and I eyeballed them from my window, there were about 6 of them going house-to-house down the street, and some of them were dishy women which made me almost regret not letting them in..:)
Trying to save people's lives before the system collapses, and God closes the door as such.

Dropship

UKChat Initiate
Reaction score
JW's should try to save their own lives before trying to save others..;)

Back