What Am I ?

TheBabayaga

Life is but a Dream within a dream
Reaction score
Thank you and good morning
...well, missed out on a Good Mornin because they when and put the clocks bACK, Or forward, always confuses me..well Good day to you m'Lady x

Ingrid1965

UKChat Expert
Reaction score
...well, missed out on a Good Mornin because they when and put the clocks bACK, Or forward, always confuses me..well Good day to you m'Lady x
Here the same last night it went from 03:00 ===> 02:00 Hour :D

Altair

Web Master
Reaction score

Here's a saying on how the remember the changing of the clocks. "Spring Forward" "Fall Back"

Remember that little saying, you will never forget. ;)

O

Oswestrian

I can travel half way across the world , make you smile or want to die, I flow and meander like a river down a mountain side, sometimes subtle, sometimes harsh but true, always true. Sometimes lies all lies. Contradictory , ironic, fictional and real....I come in varied sizes but mostly fit in your hand, have to dont I, otherwise am no good......So what Am I ?
A fountain pen.

TheBabayaga

Reaction score
A fountain pen.
yipeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee
...........................[awarded Gold star]...........................................................................................................correct.

WickedPerdition

Chat Celebrity of the Decade*.
Reaction score
What utter bollocks! Which was, indeed, my predicted outcome to this poser.
A fountain pen can be carried ALL round the world, not just half of it! Why make it appear less capable than it is?
Why would it make you want to smile or die? If you are suggesting by using it to write, then you need 1. Ink and 2. material to write on.
Have you never had a fountain pen whose ink has dried and no longer flows? Perhaps you were being optimistic on this occasion.
How does it meander? The ink barrel does not twist or turn towards the nib. Presuming that you are referring to the ink, that is.

Contradictory , ironic, fictional and real? A pen is either real or it is not. As an inanimate object, it can be neither contradictory nor ironic.
Can someone please set a proper puzzle, that is, if they can avoid making blunders of this order.
:rolleyes:

TheBabayaga

Reaction score
A fountain pen can be carried ALL round the world, not just half of it! Why make it appear less capable than it is?
Why would it make you want to smile or die? If you are suggesting by using it to write, then you need 1. Ink and 2. material to write on.
Have you never had a fountain pen whose ink has dried and no longer flows? Perhaps you were being optimistic on this occasion.
How does it meander? The ink barrel does not twist or turn towards the nib. Presuming that you are referring to the ink, that is.

Contradictory , ironic, fictional and real? A pen is either real or it is not. As an inanimate object, it can be neither contradictory nor ironic.
Can someone please set a proper puzzle, that is, if they can avoid making blunders of this order.
my riddle, my rules..thtththththththththththth

Altair

Web Master
Reaction score

It wasn't a fair puzzle. Agreed. But it's You who is a fault also... for trying to following it through.

My advice is to take NO notice of these puzzles.

Unless they are set by someone who knows how to do it correctly.

TheBabayaga

Reaction score
ok okay...il do a propa one then

Back