What Am I ?

TheBabayaga

Life is but a Dream within a dream
Reaction score
I can travel half way across the world , make you smile or want to die, I flow and meander like a river down a mountain side, sometimes subtle, sometimes harsh but true, always true. Sometimes lies all lies. Contradictory , ironic, fictional and real....I come in varied sizes but mostly fit in your hand, have to dont I, otherwise am no good......So what Am I ?

SamBally

Dance with me until the sun rises!
Reaction score
A lie... tell me lies tell me sweet little lies.

;)

Edited: You typed lie, I guess it's not that then.

WickedPerdition

Chat Celebrity of the Decade*.
Reaction score
I can travel half way across the world , make you smile or want to die, I flow and meander like a river down a mountain side, sometimes subtle, sometimes harsh but true, always true. Sometimes lies all lies. Contradictory , ironic, fictional and real....I come in varied sizes but mostly fit in your hand, have to dont I, otherwise am no good......So what Am I ?
Are you a mystery encased in an enigma and wrapped up in a conundrum?
If not, you are definitely lying.

By the way, I was not inspired by Ferrero Rocher.
;)

TheBabayaga

Reaction score
captains log 22/03/22 time 22:22 03 guesses, 03 misses...so cold Hell has frozen over. They buildin snowmen

Moriarty

UKChat Celebrity
Reaction score
A photograph?

Moriarty

UKChat Celebrity
Reaction score
A message.
Or perhaps Love.
Both fit lol

Ingrid1965

UKChat Expert
Reaction score
Money!

WickedPerdition

Chat Celebrity of the Decade*.
Reaction score
I don't for one minute believe that whatever you perceive to be the 'answer' is likely to be descriptive of all the scenarios that you have propounded.
If you DO happen to reveal the 'answer', I look forward to dissecting it with consummate ease.
:cool:

TheBabayaga

Reaction score
let me know when you give up..suppose better give you a clue....people they say it signifies peace as aposed to war....it packs a punch in other words....you gotta get it now.

Ingrid1965

UKChat Expert
Reaction score
let me know when you give up..suppose better give you a clue....people they say it signifies peace as aposed to war....it packs a punch in other words....you gotta get it now.
The Bible
Good night Baba

BasildonBond

UKChat Expert
Reaction score
I'd venture a tad confused Baba !

TheBabayaga

Reaction score
cant believe havent got it..book was close ,ever so close, goes hand in hand with a book, ok if you dont get it now im gonna put the item on the floor, fall down in a plank ,like manner so it pokes me eye !

TheBabayaga

Reaction score
Back