web cams

T

talisker

whats the point of having video functionality if using it gets you banned. YAH mods should be replaced if they don't understand social media and video functionality. YAH
ffs mods in YAH are old farts

midget_gem

UKChat Expert
Reaction score
whats the point of having video functionality if using it gets you banned. YAH mods should be replaced if they don't understand social media and video functionality. YAH
ffs mods in YAH are old farts
ur lovely log fire did not get banned??

midget_gem

UKChat Expert
Reaction score
YAH rooms is getting totally beyond a joke talisker not a trouble maker at all very civil and polite has been banned because seemingly ur not allowed cams on YAH room FFS the cams of a log fire always is very theraputic. he complained bam barred. BLOODY JOKE.

navsbad

UKChat Initiate
Reaction score
I've never bothered with posting views before but, the conduct of the mods in the YAH room beggars belief and, forces me to. We now chat in an environment which is no better than a police state and, the sooner we organise and, get something done about it the better.
I know Hollie has her gaggle of simpering acolytes, any room where there is perceived authority will have that but, they tend to be insignificant in terms of free thought and, in general contribute nothing to room chat and, enjoyment.
If you think as I do that we need to challenge the current control of our room, please get in touch, we can moan all we like about Hollie and her gang but, unless we organise and, get the owners to do something about it, nothing will change.
Happy censored chatting :)

midget_gem

UKChat Expert
Reaction score
I've never bothered with posting views before but, the conduct of the mods in the YAH room beggars belief and, forces me to. We now chat in an environment which is no better than a police state and, the sooner we organise and, get something done about it the better.
I know Hollie has her gaggle of simpering acolytes, any room where there is perceived authority will have that but, they tend to be insignificant in terms of free thought and, in general contribute nothing to room chat and, enjoyment.
If you think as I do that we need to challenge the current control of our room, please get in touch, we can moan all we like about Hollie and her gang but, unless we organise and, get the owners to do something about it, nothing will change.
Happy censored chatting :)
there a few decent mods and lavender is one x

Back