Vocabulary - [Trigger warning]

SamBally

Dance with me until the sun rises!
Reaction score
Trigger warning ignored

I have genuinely read it at least 37 times. Maybe more I didn't count lol.

Exactly what is that thundercunt babbling on about?

I genuinely don't understand.

Typing words and then joining them up randomly.

At first glance, it appears to be written in English but I simply can't understand the torrent of words that subsequently follow. A blitz of 'I am going to demonstrate just how intelligent I think I am' by typing like a monkey who has just found a box of crayons.

The ONLY two commentators on the boards who REGULARLY highlight injustice and inequality, albeit two different styles, and this bozo has gone all ragey and bunny boiler.

Well hellooooo?

This herbert is obviously another one who can't easily separate internet life from reality such are the two intertwined in his Matrix of nothingness.

SMFH.

Over and out.

TwoWhalesInAPool

UKChat Celebrity
Reaction score
I have genuinely read it at least 37 times. Maybe more I didn't count lol.

Exactly what is that thundercunt babbling on about?

I genuinely don't understand.

Typing words and then joining them up randomly.

At first glance, it appears to be written in English but I simply can't understand the torrent of words that subsequently follow. A blitz of 'I am going to demonstrate just how intelligent I think I am' by typing like a monkey who has just found a box of crayons.

The ONLY two commentators on the boards who REGULARLY highlight injustice and inequality, albeit two different styles, and this bozo has gone all ragey and bunny boiler.

Well hellooooo?

This herbert is obviously another one who can't easily separate internet life from reality such are the two intertwined in his Matrix of nothingness.

SMFH.

Over and out.

Not a clue, what the babbling is about. I am also SMFH, lots.

Just wtaf!

Anyway, satire seems to be krypton for the right-wing.

Hail Krypton!

00000000000000.jpg

SUPERWOKE

*CUE SUPERMAN MUSIC*

SamBally

Reaction score
Yes, I am loving satire myself and will follow that satirical road from now on.

While I laugh like a demented raccoon at all the bitchy comments desperately trying to provoke a reaction.

SMFHATFIHBCTs

Over and out.

TwoWhalesInAPool

UKChat Celebrity
Reaction score

While I laugh like a demented raccoon at all the bitchy comments desperately trying to provoke a reaction.

SMFHATFIHBCTs

Over and out.

There is something so satisfying and humbling about satire that hits the fascist nail on the head every single time. Especially when the message is missed. I roar.

Because then the path of the righteous and kind forum user is beset on all sides by the inequities of the selfish and the tyranny of evil men/women. Blessed is he/she/they/them, who in the name of forum thread satire and good fun, shepherds the right wing through the valley of their darkness, for he/she/them/they is truly his/her/them/they/ a brother's/sisters keeper and the finder of lost chatters. -
with thanks to Ezekiel 25:17

TwoWhalesInAPool

UKChat Celebrity
Reaction score

SMFHATFIHBCTs

Over and out.

I enjoy playing with each article. adding inappropriate videos and pics.

sometimes manipulating the titles, sentences, words, names, etc.

0015.gif

Last edited:

SamBally

Reaction score
My mate Dave Pile, aged 59, totally agrees.

While he repeatedly grinds his remaining teeth into blackened stumps.

Reaction score
Yeah picking on a guys looks, its not like 40 million other children haven't thought of that one over hundreds of years. I'm not getting into personal attacks, but I will type this, although I'm sure it won't be understood. Even though I may be mentally ill, as some commentators so clearly enjoy openly mocking, even though I may have blackened teeth that are stumps because of a lack of NHS dentists, which seems to be a mocking subject also too, even though I openly campaign for more equal rights and power for the region of the UK which I inhabit, I at least don't resort to mocking those less fortunate than me and I don't get off by claiming that I'm somehow better than all those less fortunate than myself by making false claims. I could type more but I have an immense desire to remain unassociated with some people, and, like I say, I can learn and I've learnt it'll be a waste of time.

But godsgoodguy did make a post concerning black people yet the usual BLM posters here ignored that post even though it was most likely their posts which are stirring the flames, as they regularly do with subjects in which they can mock people and attempt to make themselves appear somehow superior.

Last edited:

SamBally

Reaction score
dfgdgfgffgf.jpg

Back