Vocabulary - [Trigger warning]

TwoWhalesInAPool

UKChat Celebrity
Reaction score

'Wokery' and other terms: Where is your vocabulary on the twatometer?

0001234.jpg

Experts agree that your use of language says a great deal about whether you are a twat or not.

Rate your vocabulary on our entirely scientific ‘twatometer’.

‘Wokery’

An even more tiresome way of saying ‘woke’, which is a fairly tedious subject by now anyway. Apart from sounding silly, it also marks you out as a regular reader of the Daily Telegraph, Daily Mail, The Sun and a viewer of GB News.
Twatometer rating: 10

‘Moolah’

Like ‘bonking’, a term that has suffered a welcome decline in popularity. If you do use this term instead of the perfectly acceptable ‘money’ you are probably some knob who loves talking endlessly about your buy-to-let activities.
Twatometer rating: 9

‘Boris’

For the millionth time, he’s not ‘Boris’, he’s Boris Johnson, or, more correctly, Alexander Johnson. He is not a big cuddly teddy bear, he is a ruthlessly ambitious low IQ right wing human with some odd ideas about what constitutes ethical behaviour.
Twatometer rating: 8

‘Wee’

You are not three. You are talking to adults. Spare us your teeth-grating whimsy. The word is ‘piss’, a fine Anglo-Saxon term which has served us well since the days of King Egbert.
Twatometer rating: 7

‘Rellies’

Why say this instead of ‘relatives’? It’s just an extra syllable. The amount of time you’re saving is negligible, and you’ll sound as if you’re speaking inauthentic dialogue from a bad play about loveable working class Liverpudlians.
Twatometer rating: 6

via ~ DailyFarRightWokery

W

WolfeSwitche

Is vocabluary that important?
To an extent, for me, it is. Because
I love words and language. Rarely swear. Read a lot...

Does that make me better? Superior to those less erudite?
No. "Better" educated? Perhaps but that's down to chance.

I can be very explicit in the right scenario but day to day living I like to expand my vocabluary. Obsessed with word games.

As for the above list, I had no idea what any of them meant

Reaction score
What level is posting non-existant events which exist only to mock other peoples beliefs, targeting individuals and writing articles which only display the vitoral the writer holds for select members of society? Couldn't these writers be considered above woke, maybe even reading their comments they could be considered toxic woke as their comments display so much venom towards people they have a dislike for?

SamBally

Dance with me until the sun rises!
Reaction score

Drama Llamas.

Any attention is better than none at all.

It's not as if any of the 'satire' is on a Jimmy Carr level of abuse and who is in the news yet again.

Now the creepy tw*t is suggesting victims/survivors of traumatic sexual abuse should just laugh and move on.

“I have done a lot of jokes about paedophilia and I am sure at every show there is someone that was inappropriately touched. I am sure.

“You just look at the statistics and say, 'Well that has to be the case’.

“And how do you process that? How do you win? Well, the best reward is a life well lived and to move on and laugh about it.”

TwoWhalesInAPool

UKChat Celebrity
Reaction score
I agree @SamBally

The funniest s.h.i.t. is the whining about 'satire' from the right wingers who always demand their 'right right' to 'say what they like' while in the next breath have a man-child snivel when others, they don't agree with, 'say what they like'.

Reverse mokery wokery!

0000000000000.jpg

Last edited:

TwoWhalesInAPool

UKChat Celebrity
Reaction score

Outrage as satire posts dare to mock the anti-woke more than the woke.

00000000000000.jpg

Satirical threads on a chat forum have prompted a small-willied outcry from one or two people.

The forum has recently run several threads suggesting that anti-woke protesters are stupid while running comparatively few articles to suggest that woke people who protest against racism, homophobia, covidiots, etc., are equally stupid.

“It’s a disc race, and our disc is losing,” confirmed racist, Hayley Rice.

“I think if you’re going to mock people who go to London with sacks of alcohol specifically to shout down people who are fighting for civil rights, then you should definitely mock the people fighting for civil rights to an equal degree.

“Because they’re definitely the same and they have the same noble intentions. It’s obvious to me.”

Forumite , Simon Williams, said, “First off, I am not anti-woke and I don’t owe you what you mistakenly believe to be ‘balance’.

“Secondly, of course anti-wokeists are funnier than wokeists. For example, a group of pissed-up people who have travelled to London under the pretence of protecting inanimate statues from a protest that was already cancelled, and then starting fights with living, breathing police officers deserves every drop of wokery mockery there is.

“They went there out of ‘pride in our fallen soldiers’ and then they yell racist slogans that would better endear them to Hitler.

“That is inherently funny. People marching for civil rights in a generally peaceful manner? Less so.”

Big EG: “Racism is stupid. Being anti-racist is not.''

Hope that clears it up for you!

Satire isn't dead.

Long live Wokery.

via ~ DailyFunnyShit

SamBally

Reaction score
gfrgfhd.png

TwoWhalesInAPool

UKChat Celebrity
Reaction score
lol @SamBally

It is amusing the way satire can bring on a wave of retaliatory passive aggressive posts.

The cause? Inner anger of course, realisation rises as each bit of satire hits home.

#stayingwoke

haha.jpg

SamBally

Reaction score
It's definately amusing lol.

Reaction score
I find it sad that clever people would choose to dwell on the good ol' days of the past rather than try to make themselves useful and adapt themselves to their new surroundings and try to do something that may prove of benefit. People that steadfastly refuse to try to have some influence in future decisions made by dictatorial authorities because they believe that British people, whoever they be, should suffer because Britain voted for Brexit or some other petty excuse. BLM, Brexit, Anti-Vaxxers, Wokeness and plenty more to come in the future because closed minds can't consider anything outside of their comfort range.

Some people are out there fighting for equality and stuff, whilst others with big mouths claim to be supporting the fight and doing so much for the fight simply by posting sattire. Nothing like appeasing ones ego.

Reaction score
Um, ok, even Boris would make more sense. And don't get me asking what the BLM posts really mean, this is a time I'd rather stay in ignorance.

1_tuss1JPG.jpg

Last edited:
Back