• Start date

How do we solve a problem like Justin?

• Make him admin, put him on the staff

• Mod him up

• Kick him up the arse

Results are only viewable after voting.
A

Apartment_In_Spain

This is an urgent appeal to get Justin a star next to his name. the machiavelli of aol chat, the master fenagle. forever cultivating chatters he thinks may be useful to him then discarding them when he has no further use for them. always scheming, plotting, to get that coveted star he so craves. having to watch every tom dick and harry being made a mod. some even got made a mod twice! feel his pain.

TheDalaiDrama

Scum of the Earth!
Reaction score
Quit making profiles.

A

Apartment_In_Spain

I'm just trying to bring a little humour to this two-bit, mickey mouse, amateur run dog-with-fleas, pig's ear of a chat site. Have you seen some of the shite that gets posted on this poxy forum? spammers, ten-thumbed cack-handed typists, sad pervy men and they're the interesting ones! the rest of the contributors haven't got a brain cell between them. As for your pitiful chat rooms I wouldn't know where to start so I wont. No-one's died, no harm's being done so stop acting like some omnipotent all powerful higher being with total control over your minions, and if you don't like it you can shove it up ya big fat hairy arse. rant over, feel a bit better now, thank you.

Jude99

UKChat Initiate
Reaction score
Justin did u fill in the application form?

Words

UKChat Expert
Reaction score
He cant jude hes lost his brain cell

J

JustinCredible

He wants the free computer.
you get a free computer? show me the way! but alas I rather think my appointment would create too much enmity in the room. There are safer people in chat that can be mod'd up. :rolleyes:

Jude99

UKChat Initiate
Reaction score
I just bought my own top of the range, newest techno desktop........anyone can do it Justine you have to nip into PC world with the cash.:D

Back