Urban myths

B

Beemovie

I know a true story doris Beemovie was kicked off and banned from ukcb site for being nasty to women who wouldt talk to him :)
You can make up anything you like words. I heard you were banned for life from UKCB because you were stalking young ladies or is that fake news?
You know NOTHING about me and you have been reported for spreading untruths

Wojcik

UKChat Celebrity
Reaction score
Do you know what an urban myth is? To me an urban myth is a piece of false information circulated as though true and when repeated enough times by enough people..to some it becomes truth.

The Manchester canal serial killer is one particular urban myth that bugs me..there is no serial killer on the loose ask Greater Manchester Police!

are there any others? feel free to join in . . . . .

The spider bite
Possibly one of the more "believed" urban myths, this one tells the tale of a young person, often a traveller to a far-flung location, who is bitten by a spider and/or an ant. On returning home, the victim experiences a "hatching" whereby parasitic baby spiders and/or ants burst out from under their skin.

zebra-jumping-spider.jpg.860x0_q70_crop-scale.jpg

Wojcik

UKChat Celebrity
Reaction score
Bloody Mary
Perhaps the most famous modern myth, this tale suggests that if you are to look in the mirror and say "Bloody Mary" a specified number of times, something will happen. It's the what that legend disagrees on. In the earliest versions, an unmarried woman would see the face of her future husband in the glass or a skull if she were destined to die before being wed.

This evolved into something more gory – groups invoking a bleeding spirit or witch called Mary. Some links have also been made to Queen Mary I as she suffered multiple miscarriages during her reign.
The story has been hugely influential.

Portrait-of-Mary-Tudor.jpg

Wojcik

UKChat Celebrity
Reaction score
The licked hand
In this popular tale, a scared girl (or sometimes an old woman) listens to an ominous dripping coming from within her home. She is reassured by the presence of her faithful dog who licks her hand from under the bed. Eventually, she investigates the noise only to find her dog slaughtered and a message written in blood – "humans can lick hands too".

I+like+when+they+duck+under+things+too+_12087ba8bdb653753c71f43cefe8ac54.jpg

Words

UKChat Expert
Reaction score
Beemovie I never been banned not like you report all you like

B

Beemovie

Beemovie I never been banned not like you report all you like
I just did arsehole but please please please try to use the English language like it was meant to be used "I never been banned" hahahaha no wonder you are a dole bunny

Words

UKChat Expert
Reaction score
GOOD hope they read your nasty comments about other people and I never been on the dole maybe you have you tell so many lies
and your like your name a second class person

Jude99

UKChat Initiate
Reaction score
I have never reported anyone to anyone ever...........I fight my own battles.

Jude99

UKChat Initiate
Reaction score
Get this down in your notepad Beee.........' Thought shalt not go swalking to the Hosts'

Jude99

UKChat Initiate
Reaction score
Its ok Doris .... the more they try to converse the more illiterate they sound.

Wojcik

UKChat Celebrity
Reaction score
gettyimages-534250748-1538676943.jpg

A woman is driving home alone at night. Suddenly, the car behind her starts driving erratically and flashing its high beams. Understandably, she assumes she's being stalked and rushes home—getting her car safely into the garage so that the car behind her can't follow her in. And it turns out that there was a man in her backseat wielding a knife the whole time, and the driver behind her had only been flashing his lights to try and deter the knife-wielding man.

Back