Urban myths

Jude99

UKChat Initiate
Reaction score
Buy a new one Doris or apply for a modship........then I think they come free with the job?

B

Beemovie

xxdorisxx was a mod but alas got her marching orders for being useless or so elwoodbluz told me.
Damn he did tell me not to say so........bad boy

B

Beemovie

umm do I care what u type nope,,if im useless why was I offered a mod else where,,,, i wonder!but this post does show true colours :)

oh enjoy ur chat experience :)
Of course you were lol. A failed Mod with an ego

B

Beemovie

lol you were a failure obviously and it must be galling to be seen as such. I do feel for you but then man up and take it on the chin

elwoodbluz1966

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
Le
xxdorisxx was a mod but alas got her marching orders for being useless or so elwoodbluz told me.
Damn he did tell me not to say so........bad boy
Let's get one thing crystal clear here Beemovie, I have not mentioned one word to you about xxDorisxx you lying idiot. I wasn't even aware that Doris used to be a mod. You are a truly pathetic individual who needs to grow up.

B

Beemovie

spending no more time killing some ones post

another big myth is santa claus

a jolly man coming down your chimney!

I wish!
View attachment 359
Another troll bites the dust. First Jude and now you
Le

Let's get one thing crystal clear here Beemovie, I have not mentioned one word to you about xxDorisxx you lying idiot. I wasn't even aware that Doris used to be a mod. You are a truly pathetic individual who needs to grow up.
Get a life you twat

B

Beemovie

Le

Let's get one thing crystal clear here Beemovie, I have not mentioned one word to you about xxDorisxx you lying idiot. I wasn't even aware that Doris used to be a mod. You are a truly pathetic individual who needs to grow up.[/QUOTEYou are a waste of rations you prat so **** off theres a good little pleb

Words

UKChat Expert
Reaction score
I know a true story doris Beemovie was kicked off and banned from ukcb site for being nasty to women who wouldt talk to him :)

Back