Staff member
Reaction score
User name changing.

Delete account.

M41uk

UKChat Newbie
Reaction score
+1 for user name changing.

Do something about the bots - should be reasonably simple to stop guest accounts posting links.

cypher

UKChat Newbie
Reaction score
any chance of a UK sharepoint Host please , i was the previous one for a a year plus , so if you need one just ask.just want to help

LondonGuy

UKChat Expert
Reaction score
any chance of a UK sharepoint Host please , i was the previous one for a a year plus , so if you need one just ask.just want to help
Maybe I'm wrong but the new site don't have a Share Point so dont really think it needs a host now no pics or videos are uploaded.

A

AGirlHasNoName

cypher you caused nothing but arguments when you were sharepoint host last time lol

J

Jared

cypher's known to cyberstalk women, a job made easier by being sharepoint host.

Not only do I recommend he not be given the job, I recommend he be banned from this site, possibly even thrown in jail. He's old and deranged, and a huge threat to women and children.

davii

UKChat Newbie
Reaction score
I'd like the recent posts link to be available site wide. It gets a bit labourious having to re-trace your steps all the time.

dragongirl

UKChat Familiar
Reaction score
Your censor bot's parameters are too strict... tbh the only word that should be on this bot is Cee U Next Tuesday.... no I wont type the word out that will have to do... the things people are getting kicked for is totally ludicrous ... Do Something with this bot.... Thank you...

jacqui0

UKChat Initiate
Reaction score
Totally concur Dragongirl, getting booted for talking about soup!!!! cock_a-Leckie, just for one example.. There have been a few others.....

Y

yaris

Pretty, Pretty please.....can we have a delete button!...surely it cant be that hard to put it into the system?...if FB can do it, admittedly you have to jump thru a few hoops to be able to completely delete from there, you can do it here?....i do know that its not a requirement to have one, but i would of thought it was just common curtesy really, but hey ho, who am i to say!......Thank you very Much

Reaction score
I've got delete account in my list of options on here.

match

UKChat Newbie
Reaction score
Maybe I'm wrong but the new site don't have a Share Point so dont really think it needs a host now no pics or videos are uploaded.
shame miss the sharing ... dont see anything from people i got to know here now :(

D

Darren2116

I really dont se any reason to have guests ..perhaps they could be allowed one visit as a guest then must join
i dont think guests should be allowed to offer an opinion if the cant be bothered to join

good point Willie,
thats too much common sense. just let the guests harrass, abuse and stalk people. turning into another one of the "not sure if i can bothered with the hassle tonight" sites.
people came here because it was relatively safe, u didnt have people snoopin as guests. and if fake profiles were made and ignored, its a hell of aprocess to continue makin fake profiles just to harass someone - but typing a name. theyll do it all day long if bit makes someone miserable.
-------at this point one realises this is my second rant tonight. Time
for bed me thinks

PS my first rant was actually about lack of response from admin on issues raised - anyone know how to tag them?? tag away....

Last edited by a moderator:
M

Markie

cypher's known to cyberstalk women, a job made easier by being sharepoint host.

Not only do I recommend he not be given the job, I recommend he be banned from this site, possibly even thrown in jail. He's old and deranged, and a huge threat to women and children.
He is a Mod now on the Naughty site Jared, i saw him telling some 19 yr old he wanted to bend her over and f**k her pert bum other day, disgusting creature!

J

JustinCredible

This being in multiple rooms simultaneously..what's the point? You should have to log out of one room to go into another. The way it is now you address someone only to realise they're chatting in another room. . .

xxlavenderxx

UKChat Familiar
Reaction score
if you tab a name you send an alert to that person so they can then have the chance to reply and will be informed that youhave spoke to them

Back