unwanted follwers

R

retiremunter

I have a moderator following me, and once i asked them why to have the answer 'i knew you on another site' in actual fact they didnt, so it brings me to this question.
why cant we have a facility that tells us someone wants to follow us so we can decide if they do or dont.

Shelagh

UKChat Familiar
Reaction score
I have a moderator following me, and once i asked them why to have the answer 'i knew you on another site' in actual fact they didnt, so it brings me to this question.
why cant we have a facility that tells us someone wants to follow us so we can decide if they do or dont.

No doubt this post will soon be removed also due to Connie/Dawninthemist or whatever her name is today ! Why is she allowed to follow me on this site when we do not chat, do not interact at all. Is she trying to intimidate chatters as she is following a few she openly shows aggression to ! Im at a loss as to why she can play the victim yet still cause grief ! I want her off my profile and not being able to see when I log on and off !

Last edited:

megs233

UKChat Celebrity
Reaction score
can we have i dont need u to follow me button

M

munchie9

There should be a choice if you want someone following you or not , like facebook if someone wants to become a friend you can decide yes or no , on here there is no choice , must be easy enough to sort a sod off button out .

megs233

UKChat Celebrity
Reaction score
i totally agree with muchie we should be able to have a choice

M

munchie9

Also you promote about safe chatting and to be careful who your talking to yet any Tom , Dick or Harry can follow you

yaris

UKChat Expert
Reaction score
I set my profile to private, thinking that it wouldn't be possible for someone to *follow me*, i was wrong, someone did *follow*, they did remove themselves when i asked them too, which was good....but yes, they need to somehow incorporate an option to where we have the choice to accept or decline *followers*

Shelagh

UKChat Familiar
Reaction score
I set my profile to private, thinking that it wouldn't be possible for someone to *follow me*, i was wrong, someone did *follow*, they did remove themselves when i asked them too, which was good....but yes, they need to somehow incorporate an option to where we have the choice to accept or decline *followers*

I have made it very clear that I am unhappy about this person following me, but being the person she is, she will not stop ! Admin have been advised. Its not a biggie really in the scheme of things but why would anyone follow someone they obviously dislike other than to goad and rile them ! Mind you having said that, she is very good at that. Causing disruption and nastiness all around her but then running to admin playing the victim !

M

munchie9

just bide your time shelagh she will cock up at some point

Jude99

UKChat Initiate
Reaction score
Ooer and wat do they do when they follow you..... do they have a hidden camera?

yaris

UKChat Expert
Reaction score
I messaged Admin and the response wasn't favourable!...i doubt that anything will get done about it

megs233

UKChat Celebrity
Reaction score
I messaged Admin and the response wasn't favourable!...i doubt that anything will get done about it
If you the person can they still follow you ? I have one and love to get rid off .

Wojcik

UKChat Celebrity
Reaction score
I think the option of privacy on profiles, do need some reviewing. I personally don't mind if people follow me or not, but i do respect privacy and personal online space of people, so i would either ask first if i could follow or follow the person who has just followed me.

Cazzzz

UKChat Newbie
Reaction score
I keep asking people to unfollow me some have but then i look and I've got more just fed up now . I would rather have none .

Jude99

UKChat Initiate
Reaction score
How do u know if u are being followed..... do you look behind?

Back