Two star yah Mods

Manchurian

UKChat Newbie
Reaction score
It's often said some chatters want to be a mod just to get that star next to their name, When a mod has a star badge pic as an avatar giving them two stars next to their name that tells you all you need to know about them.

SuperNova

UKChat Familiar
Reaction score
It's often said some chatters want to be a mod just to get that star next to their name, When a mod has a star badge pic as an avatar giving them two stars next to their name that tells you all you need to know about them.
2 star mod eh.. lollll

Jude99

UKChat Initiate
Reaction score
Cant see I've noticed any stars against any names but 2 stars blimey .... I will have to look harder.

Jude99

UKChat Initiate
Reaction score
Jude they are picking on me:(

How many stars u got then Words...........I used to get the odd gold one at school. Not often but I did get 1 or 2 at primary.

Words

UKChat Expert
Reaction score
Millions as I was a good boy …...behind the bike sheds :)

Jude99

UKChat Initiate
Reaction score
You dont have to remind me of wat went on behind the bike sheds............ first fag, first snog, copying homework and prob other stuff I cant disclose on here.

Words

UKChat Expert
Reaction score
Jude I never smoked never copied homework (l clever lad ) more like the thousand snogs and {){){)

Macgyver

UKChat Initiate
Reaction score
Cant see I've noticed any stars against any names but 2 stars blimey .... I will have to look harder.
Yes and while you at it look at your skype before I uninstall mine. You ignore half the time anyway

Jude99

UKChat Initiate
Reaction score
Hiya mac and I always look at skype........just been trying to make my thingies smaller so may have missed ya flash.

Words

UKChat Expert
Reaction score
Looking in the mirror again Hoxton or is it Royston today name changer

Back