To be loved

GregorySallust

UKChat Newbie
Reaction score
Sorry, Gonna give up on UK Chat. Too much rigmarole to sign in. Prefer chatting on other sites

GregorySallust

UKChat Newbie
Reaction score
Sorry, Gonna give up on UK Chat. Too much rigmarole to sign in. Prefer chatting on other sites. Stay safe out there

ickybodclay345

It is what it is,til it isn't.
Reaction score
Is it just me who started singing never gonna give you up - Rick Astley...is it love or lust?.do we all actually have that 1 soul mate?..how do we actually know its love?.is love just a word we say as reassurance a bit like the word sorry?

Aqua1

Be your own beautiful self.
Reaction score
Is it just me who started singing never gonna give you up - Rick Astley...is it love or lust?.do we all actually have that 1 soul mate?..how do we actually know its love?.is love just a word we say as reassurance a bit like the word sorry?
Lust is momentary in the bigger picture whereas love is lasting. Lust is fire, danger, excitement, a delicious banquet of all the senses. Love is stable, deep, a sense of being home, it's a feeling that doesn't change no matter how challenging. I dunno about 'the one', we have the capacity to love many, to learn and grow from different experiences, but for some there is definitely a life partner. I guess it depends on the individual imo xx

ickybodclay345

It is what it is,til it isn't.
Reaction score
Lust is momentary in the bigger picture whereas love is lasting. Lust is fire, danger, excitement, a delicious banquet of all the senses. Love is stable, deep, a sense of being home, it's a feeling that doesn't change no matter how challenging. I dunno about 'the one', we have the capacity to love many, to learn and grow from different experiences, but for some there is definitely a life partner. I guess it depends on the individual imo xx
Well in that case I prefer lust. Thankyou for answering cockle

Back