The National Anthem and the BBC

WickedPerdition

Chat Celebrity of the Decade*.
Reaction score
The good old days eh... By name-dropping comedy sketches from "Monty Python"
Who mentioned Monty Python?
For your own convenience, you've seemingly displaced the reference from another thread.
Do at least try to be relevant to the subject matter under discussion/debate! If you can.
:rolleyes:

Y

yeejit

You're right and I apologize for my part. I for one will gaffer tape my typing finger to my head and think twice in the future before I type.

It does become the norm, it has, and it is very unhealthy.

It's not worth beating yourself up over Sam, it's just the way things are these days. We've all been guilty of getting sucked into the quagmire at one point or another.

Y

yeejit

Are we now to assume that you won't be posting any more grossly controversial and allegedly amusing threads in case they aren't taken seriously? :cool:

Assume what you like, it's what you do. You seem to have wrongly assumed that I am interested in interacting with you on any level at all.

I'll make an exception this once, just for the sake of clarity.

Normally, if I see you've posted something on here, I pay no attention to it and simply move straight onto the next post. I don't read your posts on here for the same reason I put you on ignore in the chatroom the moment I first encountered you - nothing you type is worth reading.

Every single thing you have to say is negative and basically consists of you smugly baiting and insulting people, like a condescending 12 year old in the school playground who mistakenly assumes he's intelligent because nobody's smacked him in the mouth yet.

I notice you're so impressed with your own 'intellect' that you have even resorted to petty name calling and baiting in your profile tag, which reads "Another woke and snowflake humiliating year ahead".

So no, engaging with a man who gets his kicks from projecting his self-hatred onto everybody else and thinks somebody making a joke about the national anthem is "grossly controversial" doesn't interest me.

I'm always up for an interesting discussion with someone, especially if our points of view differ. But not if all they have to offer after several decades of life is childish pettiness and conflict.

The only reason I've paid the slightest attention to your posts on this thread is because Shak pointed out how amusingly triggered you were by my initial post.

You are a joke. The notion that I would entertain crossing swords with you is laughable. You're not even worth the effort.

Goodbye

WickedPerdition

Chat Celebrity of the Decade*.
Reaction score
Assume what you like, it's what you do. You seem to have wrongly assumed that I am interested in interacting with you on any level at all.

Normally, if I see you've posted something on here, I pay no attention to it and simply move straight onto the next post. I don't read your posts on here for the same reason I put you on ignore in the chatroom the moment I first encountered you - nothing you type is worth reading.

Every single thing you have to say is negative and basically consists of you smugly baiting and insulting people, like a condescending 12 year old in the school playground who mistakenly assumes he's intelligent because nobody's smacked him in the mouth yet.

I notice you're so impressed with your own 'intellect' that you have even resorted to petty name calling and baiting in your profile tag, which reads "Another woke and snowflake humiliating year ahead".

So no, engaging with a man who gets his kicks from projecting his self-hatred onto everybody else and thinks somebody making a joke about the national anthem is "grossly controversial" doesn't interest me.

I'm always up for an interesting discussion with someone, especially if our points of view differ. But not if all they have to offer after several decades of life is childish pettiness and conflict.

The only reason I've paid the slightest attention to your posts on this thread is because Shak pointed out how amusingly triggered you were by my initial post.

You are a joke. The notion that I would entertain crossing swords with you is laughable. You're not even worth the effort.

Goodbye

Goodbye
9976a4eadf6dc9c2ad9f541849097fec.gif

P.S. You're very slow. Oh, and aptly named.

Back