Site Owners' Message

Austrian

UKChat Newbie
Reaction score
Regarding banning, the banned person might have chums in UKC who decide to leave in support of him.
For examp I think one bloke was banned a few weeks ago, I liked him and am in two minds whether to leave UKC as a gesture of support for him..:)
Who was it?

F

fonzie

41 replies for a guy that deserved all he got kinda tells a story wtf

TheBabayaga

Life is but a Dream within a dream
Reaction score
The moral of the story is, know how to talk especialy to women. It's the mark of a coward trying to bully one.

Dropship

UKChat Initiate
Reaction score
Who was it?

Yeah it was Bad Influence who's vanished (presumably banned), pity because I like outspoken people like him because without them forums would be dull as dishwater..:)

Avenger1962

UKChat Newbie
Reaction score
Site Owner's Message CAN ONLY MEAN THAT THE MESSAGE BELONGS TO THE SITE OWNER and in order for it to belong to him he would have had to have written it or known about it.

If I send a message to Elwood I can not write Elwood's message because Elwood didn't write it. My message to Elwood (or for Elwood) does not make it Elwood's message. It's my message TO Elwood (or for Elwood)

Don knows all this and he also knows how IGNORANT you people are when it comes to your own fucking language. His message should have been removed. If he isn't laughing at you I am.
You really do need help

upsidedown

UKChat Newbie
Reaction score
I appear to have been banned from Lobby. There was no instance of a breach of the TOU by me. Can one of the site owners please look at it again as I understand you have extensive logs? I also understand that one of the other chatters was whining about me to an admin member but nothing I ever said referenced them nor did I even talk to them. I can only conclude that this was a vindictive act because a chatter and an admin thinks it's all about them. I get on fine with almost everyone else including the mods.
Good look with that the mods are shite and won't rescind a ban

upsidedown

UKChat Newbie
Reaction score
Yeah it was Bad Influence who's vanished (presumably banned), pity because I like outspoken people like him because without them forums would be dull as dishwater..:)
Bad Influence was just a nasty bastard who went out of his way to hurt people, glad he's gone

upsidedown

UKChat Newbie
Reaction score
in my experience the mod who you appeal against answers your appeal. how does that work?

upsidedown

UKChat Newbie
Reaction score
I'd like to know who banned me recently and maybe appeal my case. Not gonna happen.

Poco_Loco

✪ Administrator
Reaction score

Attachments

• giphy.gif
    giphy.gif
    225.1 KB · Views: 9

Moriarty

UKChat Celebrity
Reaction score
Then you wonder why you get banned.

You do know that "Free Speech" comes with the caviat, to "Use it Wisely".

elwoodbluz1966

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
in my experience the mod who you appeal against answers your appeal. how does that work?
No moderator deals with any ban appeal, the correct way to appeal a ban is to complete the form on the Forum page.

I've just seen all your abusive messages to my fellow Admin Poco_loco - these will be removed and if you post anymore you will be banned for abuse and harassment.

Poco_Loco

✪ Administrator
Reaction score
deary me, mods lie too
There are no Moderators typing on this thread , only Administrators ,

Why don't you just cheer up and try and add something constructive to the Forum ?

Ok so you don't like Admins or Mods , maybe if you acted in a more positive way you would have less to do with any of the staff ,

It's a free site , it has some good users , why not make the most of it ?

:)

TheBabayaga

Life is but a Dream within a dream
Reaction score
GIMME A BEAT !!!..Nasty, nasty boys dont meana thing..tu tu tururur ru ru tu tututu

Back