Signs your partner is having an affair

Poco_Loco

✪ Administrator
Reaction score
They ask you how many sugars you have in your Coffee and repetivly ask are you ok fishing to see what you know .

Ask you if you require nipple clamps when clearly you don't own any :D

TheBabayaga

Life is but a Dream within a dream
Reaction score
The biggest giveaway for me was finding that the dashcam had been turned off, I mean why? Not only does it record picture but it also records sound, any conversation in the car is stored on the memory card. There is no legitimate reason to turn it off other that to hide where the car's been and who's been in it.
Either that or you are co habiting with a hit and run murderous monster!!! [ scary music]...

Cat100

UKChat Initiate
Reaction score
The clues I had:

1) personality change
2) unwilling to leave their phone unguarded or locked
3) stopping what they were doing when you walk into the room
4) changing the screen
5) unexplained absences or going out more than they use to
6) further distancing from you or conversly more attention to compensate

If you are asking this question than you already suspect. Do not confront unless you know the answer. Most will lie and try and make you feel you are the crazy one. Look for proof. I hope you are wrong.

You can save your marriage if you so desire. Never forget if your partner is having an affair you have choices as well. You could use Plan A/Plan B. Plan A is where you woo your partner by using their love language. Then it it gets to the point where you risk loosing all love for your partner then stop all contact. It protects what is left of your love but also gives you time to heal and makes the other person meet all of your partner's needs. It takes the mystique out of their relationship. Ultimatly I know it is not good news but if the person leaves you for the other remember when the mistress becomes the wife there is a job vacancy.

casiquaire

UKChat Expert
Reaction score
The clues I had:

1) personality change
2) unwilling to leave their phone unguarded or locked
3) stopping what they were doing when you walk into the room
4) changing the screen
5) unexplained absences or going out more than they use to
6) further distancing from you or conversly more attention to compensate

If you are asking this question than you already suspect. Do not confront unless you know the answer. Most will lie and try and make you feel you are the crazy one. Look for proof. I hope you are wrong.

You can save your marriage if you so desire. Never forget if your partner is having an affair you have choices as well. You could use Plan A/Plan B. Plan A is where you woo your partner by using their love language. Then it it gets to the point where you risk loosing all love for your partner then stop all contact. It protects what is left of your love but also gives you time to heal and makes the other person meet all of your partner's needs. It takes the mystique out of their relationship. Ultimatly I know it is not good news but if the person leaves you for the other remember when the mistress becomes the wife there is a job vacancy.
The worst thing you can do is put up with it or as a bloke try and fix it. Waste of time, all that happens is that you end up permanently looking for signs and then you start irrationally making up scenarios in your head that either have or havent happened, either way, theres nothing you can do about it. You can make all the grand gestures in the world, it just comes across as desperate or weird and eventually you end up imploding, all for what? someone whos already lost all respect or love for you anyway. And like ive said earlier, if someones words are different to their actions, i often believe their actions as opposed to their words. Ive seen people reel out grand verbal declarations to their partners or even those they are trying to woo when theyve been consistently fucking around behind their backs with a variety of people. Plan A is a waste of time, ALWAYS have a plan B or C that doesnt involve anything but putting yourself and your goals first. Refuse to be gaslighted or used as an option while they other person is preparing themselves to monkeybranch to the next person.

SamBally

Dance with me until the sun rises!
Reaction score
They have a bath, do their hair, brush their teeth, etc, slap on the Old Spice, and put on their best clobber.

Just to take the wheelie bin out.

C

CrazyCatLady

He buys a big dog to (apparently) improve his fitness, because he has to take it for two long walks a day and is absolutely sure to shed the pounds on hours long walks, every morning and evening. However, while he's getting thinner, the dog is mysteriously getting fatter and when you happen to take the dog for its walk, it gets off its lead and heads straight towards her address.

Tinkerbelle

❤️chat b1tch❤️
Reaction score
He buys a big dog to (apparently) improve his fitness, because he has to take it for two long walks a day and is absolutely sure to shed the pounds on hours long walks, every morning and evening. However, while he's getting thinner, the dog is mysteriously getting fatter and when you happen to take the dog for its walk, it gets off its lead and heads straight towards her address.
offer to make his dinner one night, a lovely dog meat an potato pie, clean the toilet with his toothbrush....any more advice feel free to ask :)

C

CrazyCatLady

offer to make his dinner one night, a lovely dog meat an potato pie, clean the toilet with his toothbrush....any more advice feel free to ask :)
Thank you, much appreciated but just letting you know- that wasn't my experience. I was just throwing it out there.

I don't do relationships (well, stable ones, anyway!), but back when I did, I was dating this guy for a few months, when I found a girl's number in his pocket (this was wa-ay back when phones were still connected to a cord) and I found out from his football mates that he had copped off on a night out with them.
Anyway, I phoned her- told her he had a girlf and made a few threats. Then, I got all the clothes he had at my house and rubbed freshly cut chilli's in the seams. Didn't let on that I knew and gleefully watched him get dressed...and then scream his head off at the sudden burning sensation he was getting around his groin area.

We patched things up. He went on to sleep with my best friend and subsequently, we broke up.

That was 26 years ago. He's bald now and looks like a dead sparrow. I have a full head of hair and don't look like a dead sparrow, so I'm at peace with the experience now.

Tinkerbelle

❤️chat b1tch❤️
Reaction score
Thank you, much appreciated but just letting you know- that wasn't my experience. I was just throwing it out there.

I don't do relationships (well, stable ones, anyway!), but back when I did, I was dating this guy for a few months, when I found a girl's number in his pocket (this was wa-ay back when phones were still connected to a cord) and I found out from his football mates that he had copped off on a night out with them.
Anyway, I phoned her- told her he had a girlf and made a few threats. Then, I got all the clothes he had at my house and rubbed freshly cut chilli's in the seams. Didn't let on that I knew and gleefully watched him get dressed...and then scream his head off at the sudden burning sensation he was getting around his groin area.

We patched things up. He went on to sleep with my best friend and subsequently, we broke up.

That was 26 years ago. He's bald now and looks like a dead sparrow. I have a full head of hair and don't look like a dead sparrow, so I'm at peace with the experience now.
pmsfl, that actually made me chuckle

C

CrazyCatLady

pmsfl, that actually made me chuckle
Good. Glad to make you smile ;)
I have to point out though, it is all true (unfortunately). I was a right psycho back in the day and had a weakness for Casanova's, which inevitably ended up in heartache and restraining orders.

Snow

UKChat Initiate
Reaction score
If have a girlfriend, why not tell other girl that?

Back