Share point.

Jude99

UKChat Initiate
Reaction score
Thats what I am trying to find out Justin and wats black- balling ?

Reaction score
Other site is still up, only change is they've updated it to comply with EU stuff. Anyone not wishing to fill out a form sent to their email address will have their account terminated.

J

JustinCredible

Thats what I am trying to find out Justin and wats black- balling ?
Black-balling often occurs when you receive a kick in the goolies..very painful! but it also occurs when your application to join a private club is rejected..Jude you must learn to google things you don't understand..I know this would be an endless task for you but help us out a little here.
btw If you find out where this secret chat society is do let me know..thanks

T

TCcohog

I must be the only one who dont use FB, didnt come from AOL, never been in a chat site that has a share point but I have always posted a real photo of me on my profiles. I have however come from a very successful chat site now sadly closed... I am an avid forum poster here and on my past chat.... it would be nice to see honest folk adding to their own current profile pic so we can see who we chat to. ;)
Nope Jude I've not been on AOL I do have facebook though. Emmmm I go through dilemma should I have a pic up,should I not.

Altair

Web Master
Reaction score
Nope Jude I've not been on AOL I do have facebook though. Emmmm I go through dilemma should I have a pic up,should I not.

You just saying this ^^^^^ .| Do what you will | Keep me out of it..;)

Jude99

UKChat Initiate
Reaction score
Never belong to secret societies..... keep it in the open Justin.

T

TCcohog

You just saying this ^^^^^ .| Do what you will | Keep me out of it..;)
No Alt can I call you Alt. I try not to just say things. Its my background. No no I was just asking Pic or not to pick that is my question. Your right pic it is

T

TCcohog

Ahhhh a share point. Ok here is some of my concerns
1. Welcoming= Comity who would welcome our new guests, when they add in forum for first time. (this would need to be someone qualified to do so)
2. Empowerment= This would need to be looked as, due to the fact that there is people who are quite, however they could have could have some very valid points. Again this would take someone who is able to take ownership, while having expert listening skills. Oh an art in itself.
Picture= Anonymity in itself could after all encourage people to think there is no consequences for their actions.
Eugenics= Is another You know people who think they are the superior race, therefore not encouraging a valued input from our members.

So I'm thinking not as easy as it seems

T

TCcohog

Sorry about glasses guys. On lap top I cant see a thing Ahhhh old age never comes alone. Don't you just hate it when your looking for them and they are your head. That did make me laugh out loud

megs233

UKChat Celebrity
Reaction score
Ahhhh a share point. Ok here is some of my concerns
1. Welcoming= Comity who would welcome our new guests, when they add in forum for first time. (this would need to be someone qualified to do so)
2. Empowerment= This would need to be looked as, due to the fact that there is people who are quite, however they could have could have some very valid points. Again this would take someone who is able to take ownership, while having expert listening skills. Oh an art in itself.
Picture= Anonymity in itself could after all encourage people to think there is no consequences for their actions.
Eugenics= Is another You know people who think they are the superior race, therefore not encouraging a valued input from our members.

So I'm thinking not as easy as it seems

1] ppl who use forums are welcome by all who make comment if you look over ALL the comment s may take you 2 weeks of your life.

2] feel it runs its self .

LondonGuy

UKChat Expert
Reaction score
IMO Forum could do with a bit of moderation on occasions. Especially when users accuse others of things without facts.

Jude99

UKChat Initiate
Reaction score
Sorry about glasses guys. On lap top I cant see a thing Ahhhh old age never comes alone. Don't you just hate it when your looking for them and they are your head. That did make me laugh out loud

.... and wats wrong with glasses TG at least they give sight?

LondonGuy

UKChat Expert
Reaction score
How do u know we dont have proof.
Jude I am not getting into dramas here again - If you talking about last Saturday when a nameless person was trying to discredit me then I have "my own proof" considering I emailed the "site admin" of the other site to ask to leave.

I really don't get the need to sh** stir here. I stay off forum for a week but come back to the same old stuff.

I come online to chat and post on forum - if I do anything wrong I wish people would use the report button. The only reason they don't is because is silly gossip. I am not getting into this again.

Jude99

UKChat Initiate
Reaction score
Blimey only a week..........you must luff us dearly. x

Jude99

UKChat Initiate
Reaction score
Your sarcastic replies contribute nothing. Nite!

PS Feel free to send the proof to the site owners. Thanks!

Nope Guy .... I am not a reporter and dont even read the Daily Mirror lol.

Back