Share point.

Altair

Web Master
Reaction score
Altair didn't you guys all move over to "another site" when the old one closed and this took over? I thought it had a SharePoint?

It seems the 'Other' site has closed down..! at least @ 07/07/2018 7AM.

'Is It Down Right Now' reports that the server is not responding.

Unless it's a technical issue, which i highly doubt.

The site struggled to gain many 'Active' members, it had 2 or 3 regular 'Share Point' users at best, and they were the mind numbing
Duck picture posting type with the personality of a potato.

The chatroom's were equally as bad.

This, taken from 'Reviewcentre.com.'

“Very Very Poor”
Written on: 29/01/2018 by Frankiep59 (1 review written)

This is a very poor chat site, not many users and the users it has congregate in the main room, they have a very tight clique and it's very apparent from very early on, they are very paranoid about outsiders (newbies) and they don't make them feel welcome. In the time I spent on here, I saw various accounts of bullying by the said group. The women in the group got very annoyed at one point because a few guys (outside the clique)tried to talk about football. The main moderator was very aggressive and abusive on numerous occasions and was very unfriendly. I won't be returning in a rush.

Aguero9320's Comment
Written on: 19/04/2018

i have to agree this site also passes on private information about chatters to others not a safe site owner as passed on ips and private information to chatters in past hence why now he does not use site

Reply to this comment

If it has closed down, my guess is that those members will be seeking a new place to post their Ducky pictures and inane drivel.

Will they come here? Let's bluddy hope not !!!

C

ChasingRubies

I'm not surprised it closed down, it was an very very cliquey bunch, with an owner who under pressure had no issues with releasing private info on its chatters, which is a shame because he was an admin on ukchatters and did ok, I think he just chose the wrong staff to run it with him.

They will likely come here, considering this is probably the only "busy" chat site left.. I say busy, but we've lost a lot of users due to a few factors which I won't bother going into.

I think chat sites in general are dying out.

LondonGuy

UKChat Expert
Reaction score
It seems the 'Other' site has closed down..! at least @ 07/07/2018 7AM.

'Is It Down Right Now' reports that the server is not responding.

Unless it's a technical issue, which i highly doubt.

The site struggled to gain many 'Active' members, it had 2 or 3 regular 'Share Point' users at best, and they were the mind numbing
Duck picture posting type with the personality of a potato.

The chatroom's were equally as bad.

This, taken from 'Reviewcentre.com.'

“Very Very Poor”
Written on: 29/01/2018 by Frankiep59 (1 review written)

This is a very poor chat site, not many users and the users it has congregate in the main room, they have a very tight clique and it's very apparent from very early on, they are very paranoid about outsiders (newbies) and they don't make them feel welcome. In the time I spent on here, I saw various accounts of bullying by the said group. The women in the group got very annoyed at one point because a few guys (outside the clique)tried to talk about football. The main moderator was very aggressive and abusive on numerous occasions and was very unfriendly. I won't be returning in a rush.

Aguero9320's Comment
Written on: 19/04/2018

i have to agree this site also passes on private information about chatters to others not a safe site owner as passed on ips and private information to chatters in past hence why now he does not use site

Reply to this comment

If it has closed down, my guess is that those members will be seeking a new place to post their Ducky pictures and inane drivel.

Will they come here? Let's bluddy hope not !!!
I thought Aguero9320 was a mod / staff on the "other" site.

Altair

Web Master
Reaction score
Yep, seems the other site is responding now. Must have been a server issue.

I'm not a member there but i know a couple of people who are and back up what has been said.

LondonGuy, are you an active member there?...What's your thought's on it? Do you agree with what's been said?

Altair

Web Master
Reaction score
Seems LondonGuy is reluctant to answer...!

But he invites Himself onto MY post...?

LondonGuy

UKChat Expert
Reaction score
Seems LondonGuy is reluctant to answer...!

But he invites Himself onto MY post...?
Since when was it compulsory to reply. Not sure what you trying to achieve by discussing the other site here.

We are all free to post and reply as we choose. You don't OWN a post because you create it.

Some very big egos here.

Altair

Web Master
Reaction score
Since when was it compulsory to reply. Not sure what you trying to achieve by discussing the other site here.

We are all free to post and reply as we choose. You don't OWN a post because you create it.

Some very big egos here.

Why won't you answer my question?

Too scared because you ARE a member of the other site?

How's that for being 2 faced?...

Jude99

UKChat Initiate
Reaction score
I had no idea there was another site attached to this one?

LondonGuy

UKChat Expert
Reaction score
Why won't you answer my question?

Too scared because you ARE a member of the other site?

How's that for being 2 faced?...
Well not me that got banned from the other site.

Not too faced at all - If I had "anything" to hide I would have another user name on that site. Where does it say anywhere you can only be a member of one chat site? . You seem to have issues with me so will mute you on ignore. You came here to Sh*t stir.

Jude99

UKChat Initiate
Reaction score
Oooer........guns at the ready!
Didnt think anyone would be allowed to mention other site names on here... unless of course they are now obsolete.

J

JustinCredible

What is this 'other site' how do you join or is it a secret and can you get black-balled?

Back