settled

asinglepetal

UKChat Initiate
Reaction score
Since joining this group. and finding the right room has given me a new lease on chat rooms , i was getting fed up with people that were negative and destructive , every one is a person behind the screen name , so seeing mods in this room is good , Hollie has been the longest and i have seen her having to put up with a lot of idiots , sometimes i wish i could help her as she is doing s great job

megs233

UKChat Celebrity
Reaction score
there s more to life than chat rooms .

asinglepetal

UKChat Initiate
Reaction score
i ddont get out much either but wont live in a chat room/site
like you megs i dont live in any room , mind you i suppose when i am not at work , i may be on a bit longer , i wish you well and hope you had a good easter holiday

megs233

UKChat Celebrity
Reaction score
like you megs i dont live in any room , mind you i suppose when i am not at work , i may be on a bit longer , i wish you well and hope you had a good easter holiday
i dont work any more either and u have a good easter

J

JustinCredible

Since joining this group. and finding the right room has given me a new lease on chat rooms , i was getting fed up with people that were negative and destructive , every one is a person behind the screen name , so seeing mods in this room is good , Hollie has been the longest and i have seen her having to put up with a lot of idiots , sometimes i wish i could help her as she is doing s great job
I take your point petal it's given a few of us a new lease on chat rooms but you want to help her? we have enough female Mods!

Shak

Staff member
Reaction score
I take your point petal it's given a few of us a new lease on chat rooms but you want to help her? we have enough female Mods!
Yes I agree we defiantly need at least 1 male Mod (You so owe me)

Gilded_Cage

UKChat Newbie
Reaction score
I think that daveuk9 would be very annoyed that people in YAH think he is a female lol x

Hollie

UKChat Expert
Reaction score
Heheee I doubt he'd be annoyed... I think he would be amused :cool: ....... I know I am :D

peterpan

UKChat Newbie
Reaction score
Thank you asinglepetal, Am so glad you enjoy being in YaH. Its a lovely room and as you've seen can get quite lively sometimes. :D See you later xx
hello how are you ,,im peter i want a freind ,i am 28 , uk
i am not married , i like rugby and swimming , also gym ,and going out at the week end ,

Back