fonzie

I was always under the impression you can't sell things in chat rooms
yet son of God spews out all his religious jargon
rules for some and others me thinks

elwoodbluz1966

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
He is not selling any product or service. Try using your handy ignore feature.

A_Son_of_God

Forum Reasoner - Nemesis of the Trolls
Reaction score
I was always under the impression you can't sell things in chat rooms
yet son of God spews out all his religious jargon
rules for some and others me thinks
I do hear though you can buy some tissues online on special for only $4.99. But I don't sell them myself.

F

fonzie

I do hear though you can buy some tissues online on special for only $4.99. But I don't sell them myself.
equally they are selling hard back books of the bible on eBay 10 for a pound hard to get rid of and all that
titled the book of fiction as that what the Bible is all fiction
now type to someone else that's as mental as you I'm no God lover
I don't need to attention seek I am the attention end of

A_Son_of_God

Forum Reasoner - Nemesis of the Trolls
Reaction score
equally they are selling hard back books of the bible on eBay 10 for a pound hard to get rid of and all that
titled the book of fiction as that what the Bible is all fiction
now type to someone else that's as mental as you I'm no God lover
I don't need to attention seek I am the attention end of
You don't need to attention seek? Yet you started a thread about buying/selling, when you are not right on your claims of buying and selling? I don't see it like that. I see it as attention seeking. Trying to get some interest. Sure. I'll talk to you on here - uncool Fonzie - to a degree. You can choose to be nice, or you can choose to be horrible. Either way, it will reveal what kind of person you are. That isn't my issue what you are.
I saw leather jackets for sale in a shop window. Does that mean that there's evidence you were selling leather jackets in a chat room, because you call yourself "Fonzie"? Same stupid reasoning. Good job, genius. And all those jukeboxes that you owe money to, because you just hit them and go "Eyyyyyyyyy"? I believe Elvis sang about Wurlitzer jukeboxes when he said, "Wurlitzer one for the money...".

F

fonzie

You don't need to attention seek? Yet you started a thread about buying/selling, when you are not right on your claims of buying and selling? I don't see it like that. I see it as attention seeking. Trying to get some interest. Sure. I'll talk to you on here - uncool Fonzie - to a degree. You can choose to be nice, or you can choose to be horrible. Either way, it will reveal what kind of person you are. That isn't my issue what you are.
I saw leather jackets for sale in a shop window. Does that mean that there's evidence you were selling leather jackets in a chat room, because you call yourself "Fonzie"? Same stupid reasoning. Good job, genius. And all those jukeboxes that you owe money to, because you just hit them and go "Eyyyyyyyyy"? I believe Elvis sang about Wurlitzer jukeboxes when he said, "Wurlitzer one for the money...".
blocked nut job

Billyliar

UKChat Expert
Reaction score
Tbh I have had pms from a guy asking to buy my socks, skinflint offered a fiver, I gave three quid for them, after postage and packaging id have been out of pocket I tried haggling, but he won't budge

LadyOnArooftop

UKChat Celebrity
Reaction score
Used socks? that's a new one! :)

Back