seems

Status
Not open for further replies.
B

Beemovie

LOL you really need to learn how to read I think and do you not understand sarcasm? I really think you need help.

Altair

Web Master
Reaction score
LOL you really need to learn how to read I think and do you not understand sarcasm? I really think you need help.

I can read and i understand sarcasm...But what YOU are doing is NOT Sarcasm...It's you who needs help not me.....

I will be more than happy to help you on your way....(Given the chance-Face to Face.)

B

Beemovie

I can read and i understand sarcasm...But what YOU are doing is NOT Sarcasm...It's you who needs help not me.....

I will be more than happy to help you on your way....(Given the chance-Face to Face.)
You are a naughty little girl threatening me with violence? tut tut. Guess where that little post has been sent

Altair

Web Master
Reaction score
You are a naughty little girl threatening me with violence? tut tut. Guess where that little post has been sent

I haven't threatend you with violence you Troll..!

B

Beemovie

lol. Who's trolling whom I wonder. Now trot on little girl and leave the men to debate

Altair

Web Master
Reaction score
lol. Who's trolling whom I wonder. Now trot on little girl and leave the men to debate

Words you are saying to YOURSELF IN YOUR HEAD.....But you aren't a MAN...so...

Yes...Leave us MEN alone you Prick.

B

Beemovie

If i could get my hands on you...I would make you apologise to me and my friends here.[/QUOTE
Grow up loser and stop threatening people wiser and smarter than yourself. It really isn't big

Altair

Web Master
Reaction score
But guys listen up … I knew he wasn't black lolololol. Who got rick rolled here// mwaaahahahahaha

Your too good fella..;) Nice attitude...You remind me of someone..!! Does you Christian name begin with 'C'.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back