Scenario..What would you do..

TheBabayaga

Life is but a Dream within a dream
Reaction score
..you gotta really give this some thowe-ut, dont be not taking it seriously because as ouitlandish as it might sound, it could happen..ok here we go then.

You are walking home, after a hard days work, maybe youre a mechanic, all dirty, oil in your hair and just wanna get home, take a good long shower. It matters not. As you turn the final corner, that burning smell that had been infultrating ur noggin for past few minutes shows itself and to your horror you see the house next to yours engulfed, yerss engulfted in smoke!

The place is a blaze, peeps are all outsdide, some screamin some taking videos to post on youtube to get likes. They dont care. Just some background to the audience there and audience they are, well described that for none of them it seems are willing to do anything. A woman smashes a top window pops her half aubern and half dark brown hair out window [ she was in the middle of hair colour] and screams, " some one help me, ! The youtubers see kuching money signs.

image_2023-06-20_125532438.pngWhat exactly would you be willing to do here?

A

A_Son_of_God

Hmm. Focussing on whether the woman could be saved firstly. Hopefully, there'd be a ladder around or something that would reach the place.

As for those trying to make a name for themselves by watching their fellow humans suffer and capturing the image on video, that's their business. I'd hope that whoever found a ladder would accidentally bump some of them in the head in bringing it.

Why do you ask though?

TheBabayaga

Life is but a Dream within a dream
Reaction score
Hmm. Focussing on whether the woman could be saved firstly. Hopefully, there'd be a ladder around or something that would reach the place.

As for those trying to make a name for themselves by watching their fellow humans suffer and capturing the image on video, that's their business. I'd hope that whoever found a ladder would accidentally bump some of them in the head in bringing it.

Why do you ask though?
It's relevant, can happen of course I hope it never does but if it does and it did, you woulda coulda remembered this post, mind would go into action mode and you save the damsel in distress innit

A

A_Son_of_God

It's relevant, can happen of course I hope it never does but if it does and it did, you woulda coulda remembered this post, mind would go into action mode and you save the damsel in distress innit
It depends on the person. Not many have been trained in first aid procedures from a young age. Those who have though have an automated response built in as such, and respond naturally. Those who don't may panic, or approach it purely emotionally. Yet, those who DO have such training will often battle with some form of PTSD, in that they'll need support after dealing with their "heroic" actions. They don't do it to be a hero. They do it because they care, and care enough to act.

If a person cares, they'll want to do all they can to the best of their abilities, hopefully with self-preservation to some degree. If a person doesn't care, they'll be making a story with it, because, "Everyone has the right to know".

Back