Room numbers

J

JustinCredible

Can I suggest a limit on the number of chatters in a room? At times The Lobby is getting 200+ people in which makes it difficult to follow a conversation with so many typing at the same time..It would be far better to have 5 rooms with 40 people in..Simply call them Lobby 1..Lobby 2 etc.. if needed the same rules could apply to the other rooms.. YAH 1..YAH 2 etc

Words

UKChat Expert
Reaction score
Next your be wanting tea and biscuits and your own private Waitress what a load of bull

J

JustinCredible

a load of bull? If I shipped bulls to Spain would that make me a bull shipper? People! please don't ridicule my valuable suggestions to make UK Chat even better than it already is.

Words

UKChat Expert
Reaction score
How is valuable only 2 rooms have more than 20 people in it YAH about 80 lobby about 120 at its peak

H

hammici

Can I suggest a limit on the number of chatters in a room? At times The Lobby is getting 200+ people in which makes it difficult to follow a conversation with so many typing at the same time..It would be far better to have 5 rooms with 40 people in..Simply call them Lobby 1..Lobby 2 etc.. if needed the same rules could apply to the other rooms.. YAH 1..YAH 2 etc

Back