'Room Disruption' ... what exactly does this term mean now?

Status
Not open for further replies.

WickedPerdition

Chat Celebrity of the Decade*.
Reaction score
Last night I witnessed one chatter being banned from the Lobby because 'she' repeated ONE word used by another chatter, who was banned for making a 'homophobic comment'.
The 'moderator' taking action could not possibly adjudge the word being used in the same context!
If people are going to get banned for something this trivial then I am of the opinion that the moderators require training or be given access to a reliable dictionary. And, YES, I am telling you that I can question 'moderators' (yes, in inverted commas for obvious reasons), because that's what freedom of speech allows.
A short while later, I was 'disconnected' without ANY reason for alleged 'Room Disruption'.
I know who was responsible for this and it is a shame that HE abuses his 'powers' in such a pettily vindictive way. Don't bother asking me to do you any (more) favours in future, because I won't oblige.
I expect to be treated equally and fairly when I am in a chat room. Look up that word too while you're at it.
This sort of action hardly inspires me to be agreeable with those who judge me unfairly.
I doubt that this will given due attention because you dislike people criticising the 'moderators'.
However, I believe that everyone should be made accountable for their actions.

:rolleyes:

elwoodbluz1966

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
Just one question - because the rest of this is rambling as per usual - who exactly do you mean by 'he' in your 'I know who is responsible' comment ?

WickedPerdition

Chat Celebrity of the Decade*.
Reaction score
Just one question - because the rest of this is rambling as per usual - who exactly do you mean by 'he' in your 'I know who is responsible' comment ?

You expect me to expose one of your 'staff' to scrutiny .... in a Forum?
You will know by their 'duty rota' to whom I am referring.
Don't pretend that you intend to take any action.
I rest my case.

elwoodbluz1966

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
You expect me to expose one of your 'staff' to scrutiny .... in a Forum?
You will know by their 'duty rota' to whom I am referring.
Don't pretend that you intend to take any action.
I rest my case.
Exactly as I suspected, no substance to your rambling and an unfounded accusation, as usual.

They are not on any 'duty rota' - we all do this voluntarily to help the site run smoothly.

You need to change your behaviour and attitude in chat. It is that simple.

This thread is now closed.

If you wish to appeal your ban, use the corect process - you know by now how to do that, you've been banned so often.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back