Rolling Stones - New Album 2023

A_Son_of_God

Forum Reasoner - Nemesis of the Trolls
Reaction score
So Mick and the boys are back again with a new album. I'm looking forward to their new songs. Here are a few of them that you can most likely look forward to:

1) Mick is now singing how he still can't get any "Satisfaction", unless he uses little blue pills.

2) Another will be from his Voodoo Lounge album, about his aged care nurse, in "You Got Me Rockin'", after she sat him in his favourite chair.

3) Then there's the song "Angina", where he asks when will those heart clots all disappear.

4) "99th Nervous Breakdown" is something to look forward to. There's a little less stopping and looking around, except when he forgot where he put his glasses.

5) Apparently, they're revisiting "Walking The Dog", as it appears they are having a little trouble themselves walking anything.

6) Mick sings about a favourite chair. "It's only a rockingchair, but I like it."

7) Also, he forgave the nurse who messed up his pills, in his song "Sympathy for the Devil".

8) Mick's also been singing about how he's seen a few more toothless bearded hags in his old age, in his updated version of "Jumping Jack Flash".

9) "Emotional Rescue" is a song about incontinence, and how trusses have really saved the day.

10) And of course, the beloved "You Can't Always Get What You Want" - the song about medication in hospital, is a favourite.

Hey. Maybe you have a few you're looking forward to. Which Rolling Stones songs are you hoping to hear a revised version to on the new album?

Last edited:

LadyOnArooftop

UKChat Celebrity
Reaction score
Mick overdoing it with those blue pills on gimme shelter- "I've Been Loving You Too Long"

LadyOnArooftop

UKChat Celebrity
Reaction score
"Brown Sugar" Mick now singing this song implying that it really is just about the colour of a sweetener.

Back