Repetitive Mute

WickedPerdition

Chat Celebrity of the Decade*.
Reaction score
Another blunt tool that hadnt read what I put n jus waffled on in a failed attempt to look smart.
Was my example of Ethel being muted not sufficient or would you like an extensive list?
Oh, I read what you typed alright. It was in keeping with the dross you type in the chatroom. I say chatroom because you only frequent one.
As I said, THINK before you post comments to threads.
P.S. ... this saying would be very appropriate in the circumstances: 'don't try to teach your grandmother to suck eggs'.

paolinho

UKChat Initiate
Reaction score
It might help if we established who the RIGHT people to mute would be.

Billyliar

UKChat Expert
Reaction score
Oswestrian, you're my Andrew tate of ukchat, I like you, but the half time report reads a member of the female species has gone, 1 0 up, to equalise you need to go John McEnroe, bell of the desert, some tactical advice, 2 0 would put the game to bed,

bellofthedesert

Staff member
Reaction score
How very patronising of you. Chat ... it's just one big pissing contest.
I wasn't being patronizing. If you decided to twist it that way, it's more of you doing that on purpose. It was actually a compliment - which you are making me regret.

O

Oswestrian

Oswestrian, you're my Andrew tate of ukchat, I like you, but the half time report reads a member of the female species has gone, 1 0 up, to equalise you need to go John McEnroe, bell of the desert, some tactical advice, 2 0 would put the game to bed,
Billyliar ... this Andrew Tate ?

Attachments

• images.jpg
    images.jpg
    30.1 KB · Views: 0

Billyliar

UKChat Expert
Reaction score
Thats him, oswestrian, I mean would you agree there are plenty of loose women in chat, without misogynistic men,where would chat be?

Billyliar

UKChat Expert
Reaction score
Ive had a brainwave, I mean there's a show called loose women, I'm going to contact the BBC to see if they are interested in airing misogynistic men, I mean when ive watched loose women they rarely discuss men. Anyway the Idea for the pilot show is royal leathering is the host, a friendly genial host, then I would like to invite oswestrian and wicked, possibly ricky1986, on to discuss women, and women's issues, I think the bbc could be interested

O

Oswestrian

Ive had a brainwave, I mean there's a show called loose women, I'm going to contact the BBC to see if they are interested in airing misogynistic men, I mean when ive watched loose women they rarely discuss men. Anyway the Idea for the pilot show is royal leathering is the host, a friendly genial host, then I would like to invite oswestrian and wicked, possibly ricky1986, on to discuss women, and women's issues, I think the bbc could be interested
You seriously need a holiday ...

Last edited by a moderator:

Billyliar

UKChat Expert
Reaction score
Im thinking I need to go on holiday before the evaluation tbh, I asked my doctor to sign my passport before, can't you ask the lady who works in the launderette he said, but as one off the finest medical minds ive ever met online, naturally I value, you're consoltation I find good things come in threes from gurus, is there anything else??

tequila_sunrise

UKChat Initiate
Reaction score
Thats him, oswestrian, I mean would you agree there are plenty of loose women in chat, without misogynistic men,where would chat be?
this guy's a real women hater jesus
now we know why we ever see him in chat rooms he'd be crucified and rightly so I pity his wife that's if he's got one poor woman

Billyliar

UKChat Expert
Reaction score
Tbh, he was in the rooms before the ban, between me and you I heard, from a very credible source, he has 4 wife's, all feeding him grapes like a Roman emperor

Back