Repetitive Mute

EthelTheGreat

UKChat Initiate
Reaction score
I’ve just been muted in chat for repetitive chat, when I haven’t repeated myself once. Is this a new system glitch?

O

Oswestrian

It is indeed. Annoying, especially when its muting the wrong people
And this is why you should NOT BE A MODERATOR Sigma Male. Taco Timmy .... are you paying attention ? This guy has no business moderating your chat site. Or do you think I'm exaggerating Taco Timmy ?

O

Oswestrian

I’ve just been muted in chat for repetitive chat, when I haven’t repeated myself once. Is this a new system glitch?
I was just muted as well EthelTheGreat. I tell you it was easier sending a man to the Moon then it was to get these people to fix their glitches.

elwoodbluz1966

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
Neither Admin nor moderators have any control over the site system to the extent of being able to correct site 'glitches' or errors. All this has been reported repeatedly to the site developer and he is fully aware of the situation.

Threads to complain about what we already know and have stated over and over in chat that it has been reported will not be making the situation resolve itself any quicker.

EthelTheGreat

UKChat Initiate
Reaction score
Neither Admin nor moderators have any control over the site system to the extent of being able to correct site 'glitches' or errors. All this has been reported repeatedly to the site developer and he is fully aware of the situation.

Threads to complain about what we already know and have stated over and over in chat that it has been reported will not be making the situation resolve itself any quicker.
Noted. My first experience of it.

Sigma_Male

Staff member
Reaction score
And this is why you should NOT BE A MODERATOR Sigma Male. Taco Timmy .... are you paying attention ? This guy has no business moderating your chat site. Or do you think I'm exaggerating Taco Timmy ?
What the beef stroganoff are you on about?
Are you saying people such as ethel etc are not the wrong people affected by the system mute?

O

Oswestrian

The key words that gave you away were “wrong people”. And who decides who are the wrong people? You? Could the “wrong people” possibly be people with whom you do not agree with? Justice wielded by the ignorant and the undiscerning is not justice at all. The “wrong people”!

Sigma_Male

Staff member
Reaction score
Strewth. We're discussing the glitch that is automatically muting people. Everythings such an argument to you. Did you even read what I put? You didnt answer, just ranted like the big blubbering baby you are! If the wrong people was "whom I do not agree with" they wouldnt be the wrong people, would they!? I'll leave you to your assumptions

bellofthedesert

Staff member
Reaction score
The key words that gave you away were “wrong people”. And who decides who are the wrong people? You? Could the “wrong people” possibly be people with whom you do not agree with? Justice wielded by the ignorant and the undiscerning is not justice at all. The “wrong people”!
I do believe he (Sigma) meant chatters unfortunate enough to be actioned - not those who are not being actioned, which would BE the "wrong people". Therein lies your confusion, but I don't believe you were confused. I can see how you would misinterpret his intent deliberately because you do not like him, but you should rise above such pettiness.

O

Oswestrian

I do believe he (Sigma) meant chatters unfortunate enough to be actioned - not those who are not being actioned, which would BE the "wrong people". Therein lies your confusion, but I don't believe you were confused. I can see how you would misinterpret his intent deliberately because you do not like him, but you should rise above such pettiness.
I've told my attorney to change my plea from "not guilty" to "guilty" bellofthedesert.

bellofthedesert 1-0 Oswestrian

And you're so right; I can't stand the mother.

WickedPerdition

Chat Celebrity of the Decade*.
Reaction score

I agree with Oswestrian on this occasion.
Sigma_Male has not qualified who the 'wrong people' are, but instead takes an antagonistic stance when challenged.
I think he should read through his comments before he posts them in order to obviate any likely confusion.
This is obviously an automatic, random, muting glitch. Therefore, there isn't any selective muting taking place.
:rolleyes:

bellofthedesert

Staff member
Reaction score
I've told my attorney to change my plea from "not guilty" to "guilty" bellofthedesert.

bellofthedesert 1-0 Oswestrian

And you're so right; I can't stand the mother.
At least you owned up to it. Many wouldn't.

Sigma_Male

Staff member
Reaction score
I agree with Oswestrian on this occasion.
Sigma_Male has not qualified who the 'wrong people' are, but instead takes an antagonistic stance when challenged.
I think he should read through his comments before he posts them in order to obviate any likely confusion.
This is obviously an automatic, random, muting glitch. Therefore, there isn't any selective muting taking place.

:rolleyes:
Another blunt tool that hadnt read what I put n jus waffled on in a failed attempt to look smart.
Was my example of Ethel being muted not sufficient or would you like an extensive list?

Back