Rename the YAH room

Should the YAH room be renamed?

• yes, more young people need to be encouraged

• no, it must remain a room primarily for old people

• stop posting silly threads

Results are only viewable after voting.
J

JustinCredible

Now that swearing is thankfully allowed in Young At Heart and more and more young vibrant people are frequenting the room perhaps changing the name of YAH would be appropriate?

megs233

UKChat Celebrity
Reaction score
BAD decision but now its been made YAH no longer exists then of course change its name.... so now where do the older folks in this site go??? maybe a 50-60's room would be nice
did't TDD SAY SHE OPEN ANOTHER ROOM?.

TheDalaiDrama

Scum of the Earth!
Reaction score
I said it was an option

scaredcat

UKChat Initiate
Reaction score
Maybe young at heart room have gone through enough changes for now.

Reaction score
Room for the undecided is beginning to sound like a good name.

J

JustinCredible

The older chatters must find the term 'young at heart' very patronising. Implying they're playful..still like to do fun stuff..think and behave as if they're a lot younger than they are . . The younger chatters must find the room name embarrassing..I know I do! and don't tell me it's only a name or words. There are words men must die for!
For a new name the "Where it's at chat" room would be my own personal choice but don't ask me what 'it' is...or if a more down-with-the-kids name would be preferable what about the "Kick-Ass" chat room?

Reaction score
Young At Heart does make it sound like its for the young at heart or those people whose only bit that feels young left is their heart/mind. If its not specifically for old people with a youthful mind than Young Everything might be a better name, or The Nursery, depending on how young the people that use the room feel. If an 18 y.o. uses the room how young must they be feeling? Other good name might be The Political Madness Gone Mad room.

J

JustinCredible

Why has the YAH mod 'mags' banned me from discussing this poll in the YAH room? it's an attack on democracy!

Attachments

• RoomYAH.pdf
    391.8 KB · Views: 17

midget_gem

UKChat Expert
Reaction score
age is but a number. if u like a room well u u stay. u don't like u don't go in simples. so why fix what's not broke.

Words

UKChat Expert
Reaction score
LOL I like that Justin the drama queen

J

JustinCredible

justin...stop being a drama queen...we have one already.....
If you've nothing to contribute to this thread just continue with the sly digs.. I'm used to them.
Who cares what the room is called.........its the people who make chat
That's your opinion Shel and you're entitled to it but to ban me from discussing my YAH poll in the YAH room is a different matter entirely.. that can't be right. With power comes responsibility it must be wielded fairly and justly. The YAH swearing poll was freely discussed in there so why can't my YAH name change poll be mentioned? If I'm not allowed to publicise the poll fewer people will know about the vote.
LOL I like that Justin the drama queen
Stop bandwagon jumping and find your own insults or contribute something worthwhile to the thread

People! have an open mind.., think how many younger chatters we could tempt into the room if it was called 'kick-Ass' chat!

Words

UKChat Expert
Reaction score
You find your own insults how you write no wonder your never be a mod
Biggest queen in here

Back