Relationship

Davalor

UKChat Newbie
Reaction score
Can you be in a loving relationship without sex or do you think sex is part of love
Ita a good question I think the intimacy you have with the right person when you have sex with them is very different to a one "name a point in the day or night "stand so yes love is part of sex but so is doing things together other than sex so I suppose yes and no is the answer

TigerKing

UKChat Newbie
Reaction score
I know not the right thread, but when can I view profiles ?

Altair

Web Master
Reaction score
When DNA is a 'Self replicating Molecule'...there should be no need for sex. Even Richard Dawkins asks 'Why do we have sex'..?

The one and only reason has to be Biological...Spreading our Genes and DNA as far and wide as possible.

Still...having sex doesn't always do that.

Also... what's the point in overpopulating the planet you thrive on....!

hell2bwith76

UKChat Expert
Reaction score
When DNA is a 'Self replicating Molecule'...there should be no need for sex. Even Richard Dawkins asks 'Why do we have sex'..?

The one and only reason has to be Biological...Spreading our Genes and DNA as far and wide as possible.

Still...having sex doesn't always do that.

Also... what's the point in overpopulating the planet you thrive on....!
Maybe it`s also for improving the Gene pool as is happening now with Covid19 which is changing i`s Genetics each time we think we have beaten it ! It improves in different directions. One is to avoid being wiped out ( by our vaccines 1) and another is to to be able to evade our Protective cells which are trying to stop it from entering our cells and reproducing.
That`s my common wording for what happens anyway :)

Lucylockett

UKChat Expert
Reaction score
I’ve always found sex without love is a rather pointless empty experience. Being in love in a relationship, to have close sexual relation is wonderful but it’s not everything.

I think as time passes in a relationship, the love and closeness can grow into a bond that can be wonderful. As we age maybe sex is not essential for this.

hell2bwith76

UKChat Expert
Reaction score
I’ve always found sex without love is a rather pointless empty experience
Eh? Eh? "sex" is pointless?. It`s the most normal thing that all species have in common and you think it is "pointless"? Oh yes ,"without love " i forgot . True love can take a long time to develop and unfortunately sex can`t usually wait that long . :)

TheBabayaga

Life is but a Dream within a dream
Reaction score
Can you be in a loving relationship without sex or do you think sex is part of love
I pick the almonds off country slices,doesnt mean I dont like the cake.

TwoWhalesInAPool

UKChat Celebrity
Reaction score
Loner/Married but having or wanting affairs males, giving advice on 'sex/love' in relationships.

MUWAH HA HA HA HA HA!

Lucylockett

UKChat Expert
Reaction score
Eh? Eh? "sex" is pointless?. It`s the most normal thing that all species have in common and you think it is "pointless"? Oh yes ,"without love " i forgot . True love can take a long time to develop and unfortunately sex can`t usually wait that long . :)
To me, without love and feelings, it is empty and pointless . To me is has to have meaning and not just an action.

hell2bwith76

UKChat Expert
Reaction score
To me, without love and feelings, it is empty and pointless . To me is has to have meaning and not just an action.
Ok . you have your mindset ,thats fair enough .
Try and imagine why young boys ( and maybe young girls but i don`t know that) almost always go through a period of Masterbation ,with no obvious "love" involved but definitely sex ?.

S

Saphire

Ok . you have your mindset ,thats fair enough .
Try and imagine why young boys ( and maybe young girls but i don`t know that) almost always go through a period of Masterbation ,with no obvious "love" involved but definitely sex ?.
That's simply a release.
You dont have a sexual relationship with your hand.

Karwan77

UKChat Newbie
Reaction score
relationship will not be successful without any one of them( sex and love) both compilating to each other , if love someone and you do sex with another one , this will not be accepted by first one so relationship will be not successful.

Back