Relationship

Storm

UKChat Familiar
Reaction score
Can you be in a loving relationship without sex or do you think sex is part of love

paolinho

UKChat Initiate
Reaction score
Unless you have found someone you want to make babies with, sexual interaction is totally separate from love.

hell2bwith76

UKChat Expert
Reaction score
My opinion ,next to self survival sex is the 2nd strongest emotion in all people plus all of lifeforms.

hell2bwith76

UKChat Expert
Reaction score
Apparently humans and dolphins are the only 2 creatures that have sex for pleasure.
So there literally is plenty more fish in the sea...just find yourself a dolphin that consents
What books on Sex have you read?. The only way for anything to reproduce is with "sex". Even trees and plants have a metabolism which compares to Humans. No sex ,no reproduction, end of life on Earth.

D

Deadpool

What books on Sex have you read?. The only way for anything to reproduce is with "sex". Even trees and plants have a metabolism which compares to Humans. No sex ,no reproduction, end of life on Earth.
I never mentioned reproduction ya sausage. I said sex for PLEASURE.

P.S. It wasnt from a book as i cant read

S

Saphire

It would be interesting to know why the thread starter asked the question.

C

CrazyCatLady

Actually, now-a-days, there's in vitro fertilisation- sex is not required to reproduce. Only donors.

Moriarty

UKChat Celebrity
Reaction score

Words

UKChat Expert
Reaction score
PM Helenruth to tell her i prefer sex with my relationship

hell2bwith76

UKChat Expert
Reaction score
I never mentioned reproduction ya sausage. I said sex for PLEASURE.

P.S. It wasnt from a book as i cant read
Well ,i for one ,don`t believe that only humans and dolphins get any pleasure from sex !

megs233

UKChat Celebrity
Reaction score
SEX is not the be all of a relationship. Some people dont have sex before marriage and they seem to manage to still make to the vows. then there's the people with illness [ hidden] that are in loving relationships and still together.
Ask a few very older people who are still together if they still need sex.

S

Saphire

I was watching something on net bout a lady that had been married for long time but they never had sex

Lol words you would ha ha
I have heard of people who are in a long term relationship and don't have sex with their partner. I don't think many people would talk openly about it though tbh, because unless there is an obvious reason, like Meg233 mentioned above, sex is just considered part and parcel of the whole relationship.

I suppose the key is finding a partner who also has a none existent sex drive, or one who is happy to live without sex.
If a couple are not compatible in their sexual needs I doubt they could be happy long term.

hell2bwith76

UKChat Expert
Reaction score
SEX is not the be all of a relationship. Some people dont have sex before marriage and they seem to manage to still make to the vows. then there's the people with illness [ hidden] that are in loving relationships and still together.
Ask a few very older people who are still together if they still need sex.
I think cross purposes are in use here . Nobody says that SEX is the be all and end all of every relationship. Sex is vital for life to continue but it isn`t the only emotion in any relationship. My opinion.

Back