Relationship

Altair

Web Master
Reaction score
Me too, I have never had a one night stand or sex with someone I don't deeply care for in my life, and I never will.
That's a good way to be. I'm a red blooded bloke bang on.....But i'm not one for shagging any one that takes my fancy. I'm old fashioned. If it was laid on a plate for me, big boobs, fine figure...Id still walk away...if it wasn't for something serious. Old fashioned values. I value them.

S

Saphire

That's a good way to be. I'm a red blooded bloke bang on.....But i'm not one for shagging any one that takes my fancy. I'm old fashioned. If it was laid on a plate for me, big boobs, fine figure...Id still walk away...if it wasn't for something serious. Old fashioned values. I value them.
That's good. It's a myth that all men take advantage of everything on offer.
Men can have values just as women can.

SamBally

Dance with me until the sun rises!
Reaction score
I doubt the average younger person, with an average libido, could be in a long-term loving relationship without the physical intimacy of a sexual relationship, and of course, much older couples with a waning or non-existent libido, can and do.

Older people I know do not miss the sexual side of a relationship but do miss physical contact, a hug, etc, and someone they can share their innermost thoughts with.

Whiskers

Miss Angelic ;)
Reaction score
Everyone needs sex....love on the other hand is a different conversation completely :)....lust is better less complicated lol

D

Deadpool

My my ,are you touchy or what ?:) It wasn`t even written in response to something which you wrote so pull yer horns in UgMug.
So many words, so little substance.

Again, pugnacious.

Freedom of font act 2001. 12.e, a person (me) will be permitted to express their pixels against another pixel (yourself) that is presenting themself as an utter nincompoop in an open, public forum.

Back