Real on- line stalkers.

Jude99

UKChat Initiate
Reaction score
I know since new site started... adding to friends list became a follower list which we jokingly called stalkers. However, there are real on-line stalkers who prey on people in chat. This is non acceptable and it has to be stopped. There are now sites and places where it can be reported as it is a crime.
If you have been attacked in this way then go to google and report it ... it is illegal.

Macgyver

UKChat Initiate
Reaction score
I know since new site started... adding to friends list became a follower list which we jokingly called stalkers. However, there are real on-line stalkers who prey on people in chat. This is non acceptable and it has to be stopped. There are now sites and places where it can be reported as it is a crime.
If you have been attacked in this way then go to google and report it ... it is illegal.
Thank you.

Wojcik

UKChat Celebrity
Reaction score
I have to agree here. I do think the follow system needs tweaking. I mean i could just follow a random person, and when they come online, I'll know.
I think becoming a friend first could solve the problem. So you have to become their friend and then the follow option is available.

J

JustinCredible

There are a lot of lonely people online hoping for one last shot at romance and people get attached to a font they look for it when they enter the
room..it's the only font they see.. never thinking for one moment that behind the pink font may be a 70 yr old bored ex docker on a wind-up.all they see is the possibility of a future romantic liaison.. so they start 'following' them..obsessing over them and without realising it they've become a stalker.. but that's enough about me. :rolleyes:

Words

UKChat Expert
Reaction score
Doris its jared trumps right hand man and his penis is Small like his brain

LondonGuy

UKChat Expert
Reaction score

Might be reading this wrong but this seems about two different things.

You seem to talking about the "follow me" feature then move on to real on line stalking which surely are two different things. Would a bit worrying if you suggest members report other people that might decide to follow users.

Like all aspect of this site you can stop the following if you adjust settings in the privacy option

Luckily for me I have not had the pleasure of being followed or don't follow any users. There seems to be constant bit*hing about the site and this feature or that chat room. I don't understand why people are trying to change it, I don't see the owners asking for suggestions. If people don't like the site they should look elsewhere.

Gets the popcorn out and awaits the backlash from the crew.... :)

Last edited:

Jude99

UKChat Initiate
Reaction score
Many thanks to u all who have replied here as this is a serious forum.

May I first reply to The London guy ..... you have totally misunderstood the aim of this thread. It is nothing to do with the aspects of this website or the conditions of adding someone as a friend or follower. I just gave that as a jokey example. I am talking about real online stalkers who prey on people via various channels .
ie. chat, fb,and other social media, just for using pc we seem to be putting ourselves at risk.

It is just not fair and some of us older people who have got pleasure talking on social media and gaining experience with using a computer should not be stalked by unknown (except on-line) idiots who have nothing better to do. I am now talking from experience .... I have a female stalker who follows me every where and is very immoral and her chat hurtful. Yes, sadly she has arrived on here and I have banned or blocked her where possible. :mad:

Macgyver

UKChat Initiate
Reaction score
Many thanks to u all who have replied here as this is a serious forum.

May I first reply to The London guy ..... you have totally misunderstood the aim of this thread. It is nothing to do with the aspects of this website or the conditions of adding someone as a friend or follower. I just gave that as a jokey example. I am talking about real online stalkers who prey on people via various channels .
ie. chat, fb,and other social media, just for using pc we seem to be putting ourselves at risk.

It is just not fair and some of us older people who have got pleasure talking on social media and gaining experience with using a computer should not be stalked by unknown (except on-line) idiots who have nothing better to do. I am now talking from experience .... I have a female stalker who follows me every where and is very immoral and her chat hurtful. Yes, sadly she has arrived on here and I have banned or blocked her where possible. :mad:
You are right. It is not fair just like being banned for no reason.

Jude99

UKChat Initiate
Reaction score
At least you aint got a stalker mac x

yaris

UKChat Expert
Reaction score
Might be reading this wrong but this seems about two different things.

You seem to talking about the "follow me" feature then move on to real on line stalking which surely are two different things. Would a bit worrying if you suggest members report other people that might decide to follow users.

Like all aspect of this site you can stop the following if you adjust settings in the privacy option

Luckily for me I have not had the pleasure of being followed or don't follow any users. There seems to be constant bit*hing about the site and this feature or that chat room. I don't understand why people are trying to change it, I don't see the owners asking for suggestions. If people don't like the site they should look elsewhere.

Gets the popcorn out and awaits the backlash from the crew.... :)

Actually there is a suggestion section in Official Forums, so the site does welcome suggestions, but whether they act upon any is a totally different matter..

Words

UKChat Expert
Reaction score
Kas Jared full of shite he needs to get back to his 5 wife's in Pakistan and usa

Jude99

UKChat Initiate
Reaction score
Its such a shame when women pretend to be men and visa versa........I dunno kaz or jared so perhaps I'm lucky
Kas Jared full of shite he needs to get back to his 5 wife's in Pakistan and usa

Back