I can handle them use to have 2 in old ukcb site

Words

UKChat Expert
Reaction score
was at first but I played them alone

Jude99

UKChat Initiate
Reaction score
I cant seem to shake this one off.........shes been doing it for years now and I even refused her skype invite lol. :p

Macgyver

UKChat Initiate
Reaction score
Does Hollie ever log out? You would think someone her age would be out enjoying her final years before she's placed in a nursing home, yet she seems to be parked in front of her P.C. all day, every day. It's sad.
What do you mean "her age"? I think Hollie is still a beautiful lady and has many more years. Who might you be to decide who is in their final years? There is only one that can make that decision and it's not you or I.

Last edited:

Jude99

UKChat Initiate
Reaction score
I'm exactly what it says on the tin as many in here know. Who do you believe, a long term UKCB/UKChatters/UKChat chatter with a pic who has attended several meets and made many friends from here over the last 12 years or so or an anonymous new chatter called "Justaguywithabigpenis". Your call! ;)

All I know kaz is that against your name is says newbie and date of joining 8th march 2018? I can only go by what others who know you and this site say.

ghostseeker2018

UKChat Newbie
Reaction score
online stalkers what they going to do stalk you through a pc screen ?????????????????????????????ridiculous

Jude99

UKChat Initiate
Reaction score
Does that mean he is masculine/man kaz.... still dont know him.

Jude99

UKChat Initiate
Reaction score
online stalkers what they going to do stalk you through a pc screen ?????????????????????????????ridiculous

It means they follow u around all over the internet talking crap sending abusive messages etc........cant imagine why anyone would wanna do that but they do. :eek:

Jude99

UKChat Initiate
Reaction score
Does he have a photo on here.............cos maybe she just fancies him?

Back