Queen Camilla.

Billyliar

UKChat Expert
Reaction score
Everytime prince charles opens his mouth, something more stupid comes out.
Way out of touch with his subjects,
He said a few years ago, he talks to plants to help them through, the growing process.
Im pretty sure what hes growing,

Billyliar

UKChat Expert
Reaction score
Prince charles in a greenhouse.
Jesus imagine him cornering you.
Bet all the gardeners, made their excuses, and fled.
Bet thats why he talks to plants.

hell2bwith76

UKChat Expert
Reaction score
For myself, over the years I've warmed to Camilla.
My thoughts ,not altered since it was revealed just how many "flings " Dianna had ( a few at work too!!) is that she & the Spencers knew exactly what they wanted ..she wanted to be a "Princess" at any cost.
My opinion the Publics warmth to her was sadly mental . How can anyone think she was "hard done by "? she was hard done by by her Parents not Charles or the Royal family .

hell2bwith76

UKChat Expert
Reaction score
Everytime prince charles opens his mouth, something more stupid comes out.
Way out of touch with his subjects,
He said a few years ago, he talks to plants to help them through, the growing process.
Im pretty sure what hes growing,
You idiot .

S

Saphire

The Daily Mail have been publishing a series of fawning articles over the last few weeks, about Camilla Parker-Bowles. I wonder what is behind this PR campaign to ingratiate her with the public?
The latest headline reads "She has won the public over magnificently."

No she hasn't.
I agree, and I think when she is finally made Queen consort, the public will be as uniterested in her then, as they are now.

What will win the public over (imo) is the day Charles, when he finally becomes King, steps down in favour of his and Dianas first born....a man who seems fit for the role, unlike dad.

Back