Private conversation boxes (not pm's)

Y

yaris

How do you delete a private conversation box that you find in your profile drop box...have looked to find a delete button but there isnt one

Jamsey

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
I think you have to delete them on the conversations page, but they expire after a certain amount of time and drop off on their own. it might be 30 mins not sure.

Y

yaris

I think you have to delete them on the conversations page, but they expire after a certain amount of time and drop off on their own. it might be 30 mins not sure.
Thank you for that...

V

vitriolicv

If you'd like to start one with me, we can do some testing.

Y

yaris

The convo's are still there, after 3 hours, so they dont *drop off*!...surely there is a way to delete them?

Jamsey

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
not sure then, you have to "leave" a conversation for them to go away
you can have private message conversations with more than just one other person so i guess they make it so you can't just delete it like that.

Y

yaris

We both left the convo over 2hrs ago, in that time i have logged back in twice, and they're still there, hidden but still there...

Jamsey

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
I just left 2 convo's and they went away, you have to click the leave the convo button.

V

vitriolicv

If you've left, and they're "hidden but still there," can you show us precisely what it is that you see that is bothering you?

Back