Poor Scotland Forums

xI_Gem_Ix

UKChat Initiate
Reaction score
Poor Scotland forums don’t have much

Let’s brighten things up by saying hello and what TV show you’re watching at the moment.

I’ll start.

Hi! I’m Gemma and 31 from Glesgae.

I’m currently watching Peaky Blinders - no spoilers pleeeeaaseeee as I’m late to the party because I’ve only just started watching it

LadyOnArooftop

UKChat Celebrity
Reaction score
I've just started watching Fleabag. Not a very enticing name for show, which is probably why it passed me by when it was first shown. But this is a really funny comedy. Catch it if you can, if you haven't already... :)

Moriarty

UKChat Celebrity
Reaction score
Scotland, heathens lol

Dropship

UKChat Initiate
Reaction score
The scots are a fine hospitable race..:)
An englishman buys a cottage in the highlands and on the first evening there's a knock at the door, he opens it and there's a big hairy jock standing there in kilt, tam o' shanter, sporran, and with bagpipes under his arm.
"Och aye" he says, "i live in the cottage doon the glen and i'd like tae invite ye to a party there tonight, there'll be lots of singing, dancing and wild wild sex!""
"Thanks it sounds great" replies the englishman, "and how many will be there?"
"Och laddie" answers the scotsman, just the two of us"

TemptingEnigma

Last time I was someone’s type I was giving blood.
Reaction score
Perth (Scotland) here.

Currently watching Outlander on Starzplay. Quite true to the Diana Gabaldon novels, and Sam Heughan who plays Jamie is ppprrroooarrr a gorgeous hunk of deliciousness.

Dropship

UKChat Initiate
Reaction score
If Scotland ever becomes independent, will all the jock immigrant scroungers living in england bugger off back north of the border?..;)

Dropship

UKChat Initiate
Reaction score
England is a nuclear power well able to defend ourselves, but if Scotland ever becomes independent Putin will have them for breakfast because their army'll consist of a few hundred crofters armed with pitchforks, their navy a dozen row boats, and their air force three Sopwith Camels..:)

Altair

Web Master
Reaction score
England is a nuclear power well able to defend ourselves, but if Scotland ever becomes independent Putin will have them for breakfast because their army'll consist of a few hundred crofters armed with pitchforks, their navy a dozen row boats, and their air force three Sopwith Camels..:)
You really have nothing better to do than be on a chat site spouting your own crap?

Aged 75?.

Pity.

Dropship

UKChat Initiate
Reaction score
Scotland's new first minister Hamza Yousuf (or whatever his bloody name is) is just a lefty 'Sturgeon in trousers', he supports GLBT 'rights' and gay marriage, what a tosser..:)

IglooLass

UKChat Expert
Reaction score
I recommend the following on bbc i player —-
1) Early Doors
2) Witless
3) Cheaters
And on All4 —
Spreadsheets

Have a good giggle at them all, although Witless is also a bit dark

cervantes

UKChat Initiate
Reaction score
I don’t think we will become independent. Don’t want to either. Proud to be both Scottish and British
I`m not even British, but Portuguese, and I also want to see U.K. remain as a united nation. You`re a Glasgow Rangers fan perhaps? I`m Pedro, from Portugal and I watched a while ago "Wednesday". I thought it was quite good, even not at the same level of the best Tim Burton films.

Last edited:

xI_Gem_Ix

UKChat Initiate
Reaction score
I`m not even British, but Portuguese, and I also want to see U.K. remain as a united nation. You`re a Glasgow Rangers fan perhaps? I`m Pedro, from Portugal and I watched a while ago "Wednesday". I thought it was quite good, even not at the same level of the best Tim Burton films.
Nope, I don’t actually support any football teams

Moriarty

UKChat Celebrity
Reaction score
I don’t think we will become independent. Don’t want to either. Proud to be both Scottish and British
At least someone gets it.
We are, or should be, a United Kingdom.
One that holds the simple values of respect for each other and working to make life better for each and every one of us who lives on these "Green and pleasent lands".

xI_Gem_Ix

UKChat Initiate
Reaction score
At least someone gets it.
We are, or should be, a United Kingdom.
One that holds the simple values of respect for each other and working to make life better for each and every one of us who lives on these "Green and pleasent lands".
Unfortunately, you just get these really bitter Scottish folk that just seem to hate the English and that's it in a nutshell. They don't like the English so independence it is. I don't know how we would work financially as an independent country. My taxes would more than likely go up and I already pay more income tax as a Scot! Like wtf - why do we have different income tax from the rest of the UK? Greedy SNP.

xI_Gem_Ix

UKChat Initiate
Reaction score
Thats Ok. I suppose you don`t like football, then? My comment about Rangers was because they are a British unionist team. :)
I wouldn't tar all Rangers supporters with the same brush.

Moriarty

UKChat Celebrity
Reaction score
Unfortunately, you just get these really bitter Scottish folk that just seem to hate the English and that's it in a nutshell. They don't like the English so independence it is. I don't know how we would work financially as an independent country. My taxes would more than likely go up and I already pay more income tax as a Scot! Like wtf - why do we have different income tax from the rest of the UK? Greedy SNP.
These days everyone hates the English, because we almost bankrupted ourselves trying to solve Slavery.
Have to chuckle at the lack of historical understanding.

cervantes

UKChat Initiate
Reaction score
Good for you mate, and congrats to Portuguese Almeida (on right) for his recent Giro podium finish-

View attachment 12861
Thank you! Since Joaquim Agostinho, who finished three times in 3rd place in the Tour de France, that we didn`t had a cyclist of such level. I hope, thanks to him and José Mourinho, that foreign people finally will learn that we pronounce in Portuguese J like in French, not like in Spanish.

Last edited:
Back