Poor Scotland Forums

cervantes

UKChat Initiate
Reaction score
I wouldn't tar all Rangers supporters with the same brush.
I suppose not but you certainly know that this club was and still is conotated with British unionism, also because of their Northern Irish and Protestant supporters. For some reason they did ban Roman Catholic players from 1918 to 1989. Celtic by the opposite always looks like a very Irish, and because of that, Catholic, team.

Last edited:

Wojcik

UKChat Celebrity
Reaction score
Unfortunately, you just get these really bitter Scottish folk that just seem to hate the English and that's it in a nutshell. They don't like the English so independence it is. I don't know how we would work financially as an independent country. My taxes would more than likely go up and I already pay more income tax as a Scot! Like wtf - why do we have different income tax from the rest of the UK? Greedy SNP.
Scotland would probably follow the Scandinavians where they tax everyone at 60%, but that 60% is put to increasing the effectiveness of their public services, which I'll admit are fantastic. But It's not about the tax rate per say, but how the SNP would spend that money. I don't know about you, but I wouldn't trust any of them with my money.

xI_Gem_Ix

UKChat Initiate
Reaction score
Scotland would probably follow the Scandinavians where they tax everyone at 60%, but that 60% is put to increasing the effectiveness of their public services, which I'll admit are fantastic. But It's not about the tax rate per say, but how the SNP would spend that money. I don't know about you, but I wouldn't trust any of them with my money.
Especially with what's happening right now!

Moriarty

UKChat Celebrity
Reaction score
Scottish independence is always a funny topic.
They have North Sea Gas..
Yeah but they dont actually own it, so the only way they can make money off it is to tax it.

The SNP reckon this will make them money.
It wont, because the tax will go both ways, we will just tax everything coming from Scotland to England and visa versa.
It's a false economy.

If Scotland wants to join the EU, which by the EU's own rules they can't, thier economy is to small, they will be fecked over with tariffs.

Let em do it, I can see no reason why we keep letting the SNP feck things up in Scotland costing us in the rest of the UK millions a year.
Either leave the United Kingdom and feck it up on your own, or get rid of the SNP idiots and take back your country.

I always thought the Scottish were a proud people, independent, willful and strong.
Seems to me all the SNP has brought is a drug and violence epidemic, government stupity like the named persons act and corruption which rivals a banana republic.

BlackMagicBabeXx

“Shut your mouth when you’re talking to me.”
Reaction score
England is a nuclear power well able to defend ourselves, but if Scotland ever becomes independent Putin will have them for breakfast because their army'll consist of a few hundred crofters armed with pitchforks, their navy a dozen row boats, and their air force three Sopwith Camels..:)
hmmm isnt this kinda guff racist?

Dropship

UKChat Initiate
Reaction score
hmmm isnt this kinda guff racist?

Many Scots want to be independent because they don't like the English, THAT's being racist !
At least if Scotland ever becomes independent, hopefully the millions of scrounging jock immigrants living and working in England will bugger off back north of the border, because if they don't want us we sure as hell don't want them..:p

Dropship

UKChat Initiate
Reaction score
The Scottish kilt lifters scene in 'Braveheart'.. :D

braveheart.jpg

Last edited:

BlackMagicBabeXx

“Shut your mouth when you’re talking to me.”
Reaction score
I think I would rather have scots living in England than the other alternatives.

Back