Poetic licence

adam_n

UKChat Initiate
Reaction score
Ok. Let's have some fun.

Strong suggestion. The WOKE brigade take a nap.

Write 2 lines, a couplet etc of rhyme, poetry about the person above you .... Go !

adam_n

UKChat Initiate
Reaction score
Yeah Crazycatlady know your place !

LadyOnArooftop you just remain high
I choose not to believe in their deranged lies

adam_n

UKChat Initiate
Reaction score
Do not ruin the thread.

More broke, dicked wino than Penny wise.

Continue from Pennydreadful and ignore the attention, starved shithouse.

adam_n

UKChat Initiate
Reaction score
Dangerous pahahahahahah. The only thing you are a danger to is the English language. **** off back to your snowglobe you pleonastic, generic, geriatric **** and stop spoiling my thread or I quite assure you I will decimate both of you pseudo intellectual cowboys. You can claim to be as sharp as you like. But I'm just smash mouth blunt and I'll leave your keyboards in fucking traction.

Dangerous pahahaha. That was funny though. Granted.

adam_n

UKChat Initiate
Reaction score
He won't listen though.

Oh well.

Don't say I didn't pre warn you.

Get on with it if you must

adam_n

UKChat Initiate
Reaction score
Oh you would prefer to take this offline ?

I can accommodate.

You must really have issues with self preservation.

You aren't what you or they think you are.

I strongly recommend taking some civil advice.

adam_n

UKChat Initiate
Reaction score
Civil advice?...How about YOU be Civil First...Or is that too hard for someone like you?.
You come in MY thread giving it Billy big balls with your " I'm a dangerous man overdosed on your Goodfellas blu ray dvd " then have the audacity to ask me to be civil ? **** out of here you half soaked, prune drinking ***. I would stick to the shallow end with your Spongebob arm bands.

C

CrazyCatLady

Well, well, looks like my post was spot-on.
Whodafuckingguessed!:cool:

C

CrazyCatLady

Dangerous pahahahahahah. The only thing you are a danger to is the English language. **** off back to your snowglobe you pleonastic, generic, geriatric **** and stop spoiling my thread or I quite assure you I will decimate both of you pseudo intellectual cowboys. You can claim to be as sharp as you like. But I'm just smash mouth blunt and I'll leave your keyboards in fucking traction.

Dangerous pahahaha. That was funny though. Granted.
You're a a fcking joke and from the evidence presented on these boards, you have shown yourself to be a prick of higher level with a lower than sh!t level of intelligence. Waving your short, stumpy dick around- that might I add, women throw up at the thought of and men laugh at because they haven't seen one that size since they were 10 years old. You have been here all of 5 minutes and managed to p!ss off everyone you've 'chatted' to.
Prepare to be sliced and diced and your small prick used for joke fodder.
I live to p!ss off cnts like you- it really is the fun in my day ;)

Back