People who know people from other forums

S

Saphire

Or people who are so paranoid they think they know someone from another forum, but that person is now masquerading as someone else, denying all knowledge of being the person the other person is convinced they are.

S

Saphire

Just to clarify...when I joined here last September, I knew no one on here from any other forum. I have never set foot (metaphorically) on this site in any way shape or form, till last September....and I have never been known as anyone else other than Saphire on here.

Hope that clears up any confusion. :cool:

Moriarty

UKChat Celebrity
Reaction score

LadyOnArooftop

UKChat Celebrity
Reaction score
And is luring a chatter to join an imaginary group ‘Clique-bait”?
Nice play on words :)

I'm never sure what they're referring to when 'the other site' is mentioned. I came here in 2018 along with a hoard of carpetbaggers from AOL, who then took over the site. Some carrying on the same old enmities and arguments. I ended up changing my name to get away from it all, a fresh start so to speak. I wish people would just move on and let it go... :rolleyes:

S

Saphire

Nice play on words :)

I'm never sure what they're referring to when 'the other site' is mentioned. I came here in 2018 along with a hoard of carpetbaggers from AOL, who then took over the site. Some carrying on the same old enmities and arguments. I ended up changing my name to get away from it all, a fresh start so to speak. I wish people would just move on and let it go... :rolleyes:
I think that can happen. People may drift from one forum, join another, and like Russian dolls, the arguments they had on the previous forum grow and grow, and the new forum is suddenly just like the old forum....only worse.
Daft really...they should have stayed where they were in the first place.:D

WickedPerdition

Chat Celebrity of the Decade*.
Reaction score
Just to clarify...when I joined here last September, I knew no one on here from any other forum. I have never set foot (metaphorically) on this site in any way shape or form, till last September....and I have never been known as anyone else other than Saphire on here.

Hope that clears up any confusion. :cool:
Yeah, yeah, yeah ...

Sleepy Animated Emoticon GIFs | Tenor

hell2bwith76

UKChat Expert
Reaction score
Is an imaginary clique still a clique though?
As Shakespeare said....that is the question.:D
The clique is real enough ,ask a few other members who ,like me ,are not scared to point them out .Thee clique are the ones who will NEVER disagree with the "Main" man/woman then flick through any of the threads on THIS site at the "likes " on posts .
From chatrooms use most nights i even have PM`s from members who i don`t even know asking " why are they bullying you ?" meaning the clique. It doesn`t go unnoticed .

You think you are the clever one Saphire ? Tell me then just WHY would any member of the site want to rake over that members personal Social Media site ,then steal stuff( including friends of the said members friends there ,and use in chatrooms ( as posts} with a load of vile suggestions about that members friends & family ? Are you clever enough to tell me that rather than calling me unfounded names !?.

hell2bwith76

UKChat Expert
Reaction score
I’m still waiting for the PM you promised to send, showing the PM from someone saying you’d been bullied. Strangely you claim to have PMs and screenshots to back up your claim, yet nobody has ever seen any evidence. Just admit you are making this stuff up eh.
I`m sending it to you right soon ! and a copy to Sam also in order for other than you to have chance to respond .
Let me say firstly that i HAVE altered the test in message very slightly to avoid dragging a 3rd party into the fray ,if thats ok with you both ? Don`t go shouting off that i have left out any of the data which might be detrimental to myself.
Ok ,the screenshot copy will be in your Profile name You can answer later as i won`t be online long now .

S

Saphire

The clique is real enough ,ask a few other members who ,like me ,are not scared to point them out .Thee clique are the ones who will NEVER disagree with the "Main" man/woman then flick through any of the threads on THIS site at the "likes " on posts .
From chatrooms use most nights i even have PM`s from members who i don`t even know asking " why are they bullying you ?" meaning the clique. It doesn`t go unnoticed .

You think you are the clever one Saphire ? Tell me then just WHY would any member of the site want to rake over that members personal Social Media site ,then steal stuff( including friends of the said members friends there ,and use in chatrooms ( as posts} with a load of vile suggestions about that members friends & family ? Are you clever enough to tell me that rather than calling me unfounded names !?.
It's hard to debate with someone like you.
You often call others unfounded names...liar, bully, clique member, etc etc, when they have no idea what you are on about.

Eg.....you mention a lot, in various threads, that someone on this forum has stolen your pics and info from somewhere else. and used them on here....claimed this has been going on for 4 years, and nothing has been done about it.
I replied why would you stay on a forum if you believe this has happened....so you accuse me of being a bully and part of this clique. :rolleyes:

The truth is, if I was on a forum, this had happened, and even though it was reported, mods or admin refused to do anything.....I would leave that forum and join one where it didn't happen.

That's common sense, not sure how you construed that as bullying you.

Back