Patriot less keen on war with hard opponent Russia.

SamBally

Dance with me until the sun rises!
Reaction score
I'll bet Valery Gerasimov and Sergey Shoygu have now advised Putin not to launch any 'Satan-2' on London and other major cities because a British man posted a pic of a BB gun online.

Highly-trained ex-Army medic volunteers to assist in Ukraine and an online keyboard warrior who is scared of their own shadow and who hasn't removed their fat arse from their computer chair in months takes the piss out of him.

Useless blobs just lurk online talking about it.

:D

Altair

Web Master
Reaction score
Bad Influence?...You really are showing your self here.

Do you not have anything else better to do than spam chat sites?.

Wow...!

I was right 10 YEARS AGO about you.

TwoWhalesInAPool

UKChat Celebrity
Reaction score

Donald Trump found frozen after US freezes all Russian assets

donnyfroze.jpg

Former President Donald Trump has been found frozen shortly after the US moved to freeze all Russian assets.

Trump was found frozen to death in the Colorado Rockies in the early hours of this morning. No one is quite sure what Trump, who usually resides in Florida, was doing in Colorado – where the temperatures regularly reach deep into the minus Celsius figures.

However, one of Trump’s aides claims that the former president had been talking about Colorado a lot recently and how it’d been calling to him.

“President Trump had never talked about Colorado before – or any states beyond Florida, New York and DC. But recently he started talking about Colorado and a hotel a lot. He said it was calling to him. Maybe he went to stay there forever and ever and ever?” Delbert Grady, Trump’s aide, told us.

Donald Trump Jr also claims that his father chased him around the Mar-a-Lago while wielding an axe just two days ago.

“So he was behaving pretty normally for him,” said Trump Jr.

via ~ DailyNyetNyet

A

AGirlHasNoName

Is the bio weapon facility people are talking about the one in Siberia that is heavily guarded? The facility contains Ebola, Malburg, smallpox etc.

Its an interesting thought really, COVID caused complete and utter chaos around the world, I always thought that the best weapon for maximum impact would be a bio weapon, the Malburg virus for instance - I've probably watched too many contagion type films & TV shows but I reckon it's a huge possibility that something like this could be used, I mean, look at the Sailsbury Novichok stuff.

A

AGirlHasNoName

These labs are everywhere, the US has many spread around Europe and within its own borders. These, reportedly contain many potential bio-weapons but of course this cannot be evidenced.

The Marberg virus has already made an appearance in The Republic of Guinea last year, and Bill Gates has already said it will be the next pandemic, although how he knows such things is beyond my understanding. (Note the sarcasm in my typing there)
Looking into it, it looks like at least one of the staff members caught and died from Malburg virus at the Siberian one. I have no experience or research of any of this its just things I've picked up from various articles, very interesting though. I do believe we're heading for another pandemic and likely an non-accidental one. No time for going down rabbit holes today though :p

Start stockpiling your toilet rolls now!

Back