Patriot less keen on war with hard opponent Russia.

TwoWhalesInAPool

UKChat Celebrity
Reaction score

Former Russian banker Lubov Chernukhin agrees to sell the Conservative Party

londongrad.jpg

Lubov Chernukhin has agreed to sell the Conservative Party that she bought with a £700,000 “donation” shortly after Boris Johnson became prime minister.

Lubov Chernukhin, the wife of Russian oligarch Vladimir Chernukhin, spent a total of £2 million on the Conservative Party. Her ownership of the party gave her monthly access to Boris Johnson and Rishi Sunak.

But Mrs Chernukhin will now sell the party to the highest bidder to avoid dredging up any controversy after Russia invaded Ukraine.

“It is with great sadness that I will be selling the Conservative Party. They have done so much to protect my interests over the years and for such a low price too.

“I will also miss my regular tennis game with Boris Johnson. He never won so much as a single point,”
she told us.

It’s not certain how much Mrs Chernukhin will get from her sale of the Conservative Party. Given their latest polling figures, she might be lucky if she gets a fiver.

via ~ DailyLondongrad

TwoWhalesInAPool

UKChat Celebrity
Reaction score

Sir Gavin Williamson has huge bonfire of photos and videos

fire.jpg

Sir Gavin Williamson, the most ironic Education Secretary Britain has ever had, has spent the evening in his garden feeding a huge bonfire with photos and videos.

Neighbours reported an acrid smell beginning in the early evening and looked over to see what appeared to be a very happy Sir Gavin next to a large fire.

“It was really ugly black smoke,” explained Simon Williams, who lives next door.

“I asked him how long it was going to go on for and he just gestured to this huge pile of photos and videos. It was massive, hundreds, perhaps even thousands of photos and goodness knows how many videotapes. He said that he had to burn all of it. He had to keep a bargain or something. I didn’t understand.”

Mr Williams also explained that it wasn’t just photos and videos.

“At around 8pm, the smoke got incredibly thick and chemically. I had to close all the windows. I looked over the fence and it looked like he was burning some sort of costume. The costume must have been made of rubber or something like that. I couldn’t make out exactly what it was, but I could just see a shiny black-headed mask with no eye-holes and a zip for a mouth.

“I asked what it was and he just sort of shuddered, stared straight ahead and said that sometimes it’s worth it. Not sure what that was supposed to mean.”

Sir Gavin’s knighthood was confirmed yesterday afternoon, just before he started his bonfire.

via ~ DailyLondongrad

TwoWhalesInAPool

UKChat Celebrity
Reaction score

ukraine icon.png Pussy Riot - Police State ukraine icon.png

TwoWhalesInAPool

UKChat Celebrity
Reaction score

‘Мы победили!’ insist Russian troops occupying a burning nuclear power plant

radiation.png
Putin’s masterful battlefield tacticians have at long last been able to celebrate a victory as they settled into the smouldering ruins of Zaporizhzhia nuclear power station and drank vodka while trying to ignore their nausea and bleeding gums.

Spetsnaz Colonel Zemyon Vilyamskov, appeared on Russian media to showcase his troops in full control of the building and having a bit of relaxing fun by playing with those weird lumps of metal that are always warm.

He went on, “Nazi Jews working with NATO have been spreading lies about our inability to defeat an army half our size. Let them try to twist this seizure of a strategic objective.”

Colonel Vilyamskov was magnanimous towards his Ukrainian opponents even if he lamented their lack of military brilliance.

“They defended it so we had to divert the heavy artillery that we were using against military targets like hospitals or residential neighbourhoods. But after we set a few buildings ablaze and cracked the concrete in those strange domed thingies, they just hightailed out of there! They didn’t even attempt to mount a counter-attack and are reduced to feeble psy-ops tricks like getting so-called nuclear physicists on the radio to beg us for the love of God to leave the place.

“But we are the sword arm of the Rodina and we won’t fall for these childish ploys or whatever mind trick they are using that made all my pubes fall out in the past hour. I’ve done 100 airborne jumps and it’s not the sound of a screeching Geiger counter that will frighten me!

“Our victory will shine like a beacon in Russian history. Which, amusingly, is what my hands now do in the dark.”

via ~DailyPropaganda

TwoWhalesInAPool

UKChat Celebrity
Reaction score

Serhiy Leshchenko is an Adviser to the Head of the Office of the President of Ukraine. In this speech he tells what information about Ukraine to believe and what sources you can safely get info from. He also warns of a strong upcoming wave of fakes generated by the Russian Federation propaganda machine.

TwoWhalesInAPool

UKChat Celebrity
Reaction score
The devastation and destruction rained down on Ukraine by the Russian forces has taken many civilian lives.

Sky News team under heavy fire as ambushed in Ukraine this week​

Last edited:

TwoWhalesInAPool

UKChat Celebrity
Reaction score

This video comes with a warning.

The reality of war, a Ukrainian civilian father and son and their dogs, attacked by Russian soldiers as they were driving their car.​

'Dad, Please Don't Die!'

Back