Pat Gordon

Discussion in 'Introductions' started by Pat_Gordon, Jun 14, 2019.

1. Pat_Gordon

Pat_Gordon UKChat Newbie

I'm an ex-pat, so to speak, from Leicester. A few years go I organized a Saint Patrick's/Corpus Christi male only alumni reunion. It was a great hit with larger than expected attendance. I would like to do the same again and have opened this account to begin collecting names of those who want to come.

I've been out of touch for a couple of years and someone may have already organized another get together for all I know, if so please respond to this note and give me the details.

Regards, Pat

Last edited: Jun 14, 2019
  2. megs233

megs233 UKChat Familiar

male only
    gasp sharp intake of breath one word here and it escapes me for now

3. Pat_Gordon

Pat_Gordon UKChat Newbie

4. Pat_Gordon

Pat_Gordon UKChat Newbie

We were kept very much segregated from girls at school. Most, not all, classes were mixed but my Irish teacher was quick to a surprise sharp smack to the head if I was eying female classmate. Consequently we had little opportunity mix with the girls. Boys shared most of their school experience with other boys. A get together with other guys to discuss old times is more relevant and interesting, I must say.

If that word that escaped you was probably "gay" or "bi". Maybe in some cases, but who are you to judge?

Last edited: Jun 14, 2019
  5. megs233

megs233 UKChat Familiar

no was not the word at aall
    now if u had explained in 1st place whom Saint Patrick's/Corpus Christi was may have helped me
    so enjoy ur meet if it happens