Panic!

Dong

UKChat Familiar
Reaction score
No idea... I don't think I've ever been in a B&M... I just assumed that if they sell breakfast foods for the masses, it must include alcohol.:eek::D
Now here's me wondering how you equate breakfast food and Alcohol.
Can I come to breakfast in your house? :D

B

Bad_Influence

Now here's me wondering how you equate breakfast food and Alcohol.
Can I come to breakfast in your house? :D

I specifically said "breakfast foods of the masses"... I was certainly not including myself in that... as quantified by the fact I've never entered a B&Ms. :)

Dong

UKChat Familiar
Reaction score
I specifically said "breakfast foods of the masses"

"I specifically said "breakfast foods of the masses"
Yes! You did and now I am wondering if you think everyone likes a tot or two with breakfast...:D

Dantheman

UKChat Expert
Reaction score
some stores do "2 hand sanitizers per customer" but customers will find a way past it by sending friends or family to buy some for them

Dong

UKChat Familiar
Reaction score
My daughter rang this morning to tell us how she had been out to the chemists to get some hand cleaning stuff...there was a long queue.
She was rationed but got two.
I did not bring her up for this!

LadyOnArooftop

UKChat Celebrity
Reaction score
There's not a toilet roll left on the shelves in my town's stores. Why?
Why snap up something that is useful for, say, Norovirus, but not the Corona thing?
It is said that there is something very satisfying about being well prepared in then toiletry department...I don't understand it. Is it that the thought of newspaper, or whatever is just too bourgeois?
This stocking up is just an example of the "I'm alright Jack" sod everyone else society we live in. Though it's nothing new, I recall watching a documentary some time ago about the dockers strike and one of the pickets said " If we don't eat - no one eats" :mad:

Dong

UKChat Familiar
Reaction score
This stocking up is just an example of the "I'm alright Jack" sod everyone else society we live in. Though it's nothing new, I recall watching a documentary some time ago about the dockers strike and one of the pickets said " If we don't eat - no one eats" :mad:
Mind you...you look very silly, being the only person in the village with no toilet rolls, cans of beans, wipes or soap.
You can exude an air of righteousness but, will you also starve? :cool:

Back