Panic!

Dong

UKChat Familiar
Reaction score
There's not a toilet roll left on the shelves in my town's stores. Why?
Why snap up something that is useful for, say, Norovirus, but not the Corona thing?
It is said that there is something very satisfying about being well prepared in then toiletry department...I don't understand it. Is it that the thought of newspaper, or whatever is just too bourgeois?

megs233

UKChat Celebrity
Reaction score
There's not a toilet roll left on the shelves in my town's stores. Why?
Why snap up something that is useful for, say, Norovirus, but not the Corona thing?
It is said that there is something very satisfying about being well prepared in then toiletry department...I don't understand it. Is it that the thought of newspaper, or whatever is just too bourgeois?

Buy paper tissues just as good.

Reaction score
A couple of people are really big fans of being mummified when they die of old age while waiting for some disease to kill them. Or maybe toilet roll is easier to stick in the ears to block out all the scaremongering.

Wojcik

UKChat Celebrity
Reaction score
All the pot noodles have been ransacked in B&M.

Wojcik

UKChat Celebrity
Reaction score
yuck mo taste them these days.

I was speaking to the lady at the checkout, and she mentioned how people would always come into the store and open food to eat it. I did see opened packets of chocolate, crisps and cereal. Not sure why people would do that, it's disgusting behaviour.

Katelyn

UKChat Familiar
Reaction score
your friend not back yet? must be a week bann then normally 3 days does it then again has she done what she said and deleted her account?.

The ban may have been lifted, but she's probably having an epic and massive strop knowing her.

megs233

UKChat Celebrity
Reaction score
I was speaking to the lady at the checkout, and she mentioned how people would always come into the store and open food to eat it. I did see opened packets of chocolate, crisps and cereal. Not sure why people would do that, it's disgusting behaviour.

the children do this but whose watching them ?? only ever let my daughter do it once then kept bag till we got check out and paid for it.

Dantheman

UKChat Expert
Reaction score

didn't security stop the ones opening food without paying for it?

Wojcik

UKChat Celebrity
Reaction score
the children do this but whose watching them ?? only ever let my daughter do it once then kept bag till we got check out and paid for it.

Children can do this, but i doubt they can open cereal boxes and reach for crisp packets on higher shelves. I didn't see any security presence while i was shopping.

B

Bad_Influence

Try that with the Gin, Vodka or Scotch.... there will be plenty of security around then. :D:D

B

Bad_Influence

Do they sell those at B&M? I didn't notice lol.

No idea... I don't think I've ever been in a B&M... I just assumed that if they sell breakfast foods for the masses, it must include alcohol.:eek::D

Wojcik

UKChat Celebrity
Reaction score
No idea... I don't think I've ever been in a B&M... I just assumed that if they sell breakfast foods for the masses, it must include alcohol.:eek::D

B&M is usually where i go if i fancy some chocolates or sweeties. They have some of the old brands that i usually can't find in the local supermarkets. Not sure if you've heard of those Fry's Chocolate Cream, but they do a orange and peppermint flavour that i can't find in Tesco or Asda, so that's one of my big weaknesses lol.

B

Bad_Influence

B&M is usually where i go if i fancy some chocolates or sweeties. They have some of the old brands that i usually can't find in the local supermarkets. Not sure if you've heard of those Fry's Chocolate Cream, but they do a orange and peppermint flavour that i can't find in Tesco or Asda, so that's one of my big weaknesses lol.

Fry's Chocolate Cream is not a weakness, it's a strength. :)

Back