Our leader Boris

LadyOnArooftop

UKChat Celebrity
Reaction score
Please don't think of me as some sort of low-rent forum influencer, but seeing as our brave leader has been struck down, I am calling on the people of the UK to step into the street at 10 minutes past 10 tonight, face the direction of 10 Downing street and sing " For he's a jolly good fellow". Thank you.

megs233

UKChat Celebrity
Reaction score
Please don't think of me as some sort of low-rent forum influencer, but seeing as our brave leader has been struck down, I am calling on the people of the UK to step into the street at 10 minutes past 10 tonight, face the direction of 10 Downing street and sing " For he's a jolly good fellow". Thank you.

Why 10 past 10 ? Will ppl have drunk enough by then lol,,,,,,,, I be in my bed by then ,

LadyOnArooftop

UKChat Celebrity
Reaction score
I appreciate that some may be under the government's more restrictive conditions and are unable to even step into the street, so whatever chat room you're in at the appointed time, please consider typing "For he's a jolly good fellow, for he's a jolly good fellow, for he's a jolly good fellow and so type all of us". Thank you.

Poco_Loco

✪ Administrator
Reaction score

Lmao - your sarcasm shows no bounds !!
Hip hip ------ Horaaaaaaay !!

LadyOnArooftop

UKChat Celebrity
Reaction score
Whilst not wishing to go for the emotional jugular. . . . our leader Boris stayed at work for us, now pray for him at home.

Geordiefella4u

UKChat Initiate
Reaction score
You know the reason we'll never advance as a civilization is through people like you having this staggeringly servile opinion of yourself and your family. Why do you allow these untalented, callous, devious, manipulative snakes to dominate you, and by association US with this relentless institutionalised masochism?higher born copy.jpg

B

Bad_Influence

You know the reason we'll never advance as a civilization is through people like you having this staggeringly servile opinion of yourself and your family. Why do you allow these untalented, callous, devious, manipulative snakes to dominate you, and by association US with this relentless institutionalised masochism?View attachment 1889

So you'd prefer anarchy? Joe Public can't agree as it is, do you honestly think it would be any better if we had no government? What other option would you suggest?

Geordiefella4u

UKChat Initiate
Reaction score
So you'd prefer anarchy? Joe Public can't agree as it is, do you honestly think it would be any better if we had no government? What other option would you suggest?
Why is the choice between despot caitalism and anarchy???

Geordiefella4u

UKChat Initiate
Reaction score
The deception that's plagued humanity since we climbed down from the trees is the allowance of a small minority of cold, calculating manipulators free reign to use us as their sheep. Their latest weapon is this deception they call 'democracy' which in effect is simply domination by consent. It works like this - I give you the choice of either building me an extention on my house or buying me a new car. There you go you decide. You don't want to vote? Great you don't have to we'll just count up all the other votes and find out which I've got ...isn't 'democracy' great!!!

Geordiefella4u

UKChat Initiate
Reaction score
I appreciate that some may be under the government's more restrictive conditions and are unable to even step into the street, so whatever chat room you're in at the appointed time, please consider typing "For he's a jolly good fellow, for he's a jolly good fellow, for he's a jolly good fellow and so type all of us". Thank you.
You ARE taking the piss right?

B

Bad_Influence

The deception that's plagued humanity since we climbed down from the trees is the allowance of a small minority of cold, calculating manipulators free reign to use us as their sheep. Their latest weapon is this deception they call 'democracy' which in effect is simply domination by consent. It works like this - I give you the choice of either building me an extention on my house or buying me a new car. There you go you decide. You don't want to vote? Great you don't have to we'll just count up all the other votes and find out which I've got ...isn't 'democracy' great!!!

So suggest an alternative.

Geordiefella4u

UKChat Initiate
Reaction score
In order to engage in debate on alternative societal structure we first have to agree on the fact we essentially exist within a global organized crime syndicate, and only then discuss restructuring societal models. There is no way I'd embark upon a dialogue of refinements with the aim of modifications to this current feudal system.

B

Bad_Influence

In order to engage in debate on alternative societal structure we first have to agree on the fact we essentially exist within a global organized crime syndicate, and only then discuss restructuring societal models. There is no way I'd embark upon a dialogue of refinements with the aim of modifications to this current feudal system.

That's an easy get-out. You don't like what we currently have so suggest an alternative. ONLY then can there even be a debate? It's all to easy to say "I don't want or agree with the current social hierarchy but I'm not going to say what I would prefer, or how I would improve things."

Geordiefella4u

UKChat Initiate
Reaction score
It's YOU who's trying to get out of the debate! Before we even begin to discuss alternatives you MUST agree with certain basic principles (1) The system must NOT allow extreme wealth and extreme poverty (2) Equal access to health, education and the law for EVERYONE (3) The purpose of organised government is to endeavour to make everyone's short time on this Earth a rewarding and fullfilling one - agreed?

T

trishaminns

the guy is aplonker end of altho i have lots of nice englsh friends am glad am scottish rite now

B

Bad_Influence

It's YOU who's trying to get out of the debate! Before we even begin to discuss alternatives you MUST agree with certain basic principles (1) The system must NOT allow extreme wealth and extreme poverty (2) Equal access to health, education and the law for EVERYONE (3) The purpose of organised government is to endeavour to make everyone's short time on this Earth a rewarding and fullfilling one - agreed?

Why must we agree? I'm simply stating that you plainly do not like what we have but cannot or will not come up with an alternative.

Poco_Loco

✪ Administrator
Reaction score
I think she means Boris ?

Just a guess tho ;)

Geordiefella4u

UKChat Initiate
Reaction score
Why must we agree? I'm simply stating that you plainly do not like what we have but cannot or will not come up with an alternative.
Wrong on all counts. The point I'm trying to make is that we ALL want the same things, but the small cabal of privileged parasites have indoctrinated societies into thinking that somehow this system has been 'evolved' when it's been strategically constructed!

Back